Bleeding on CD 8?

Annamumof2

Mum to 2 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Okay girls as you know i had my period on the 13th Dec 8 days ago i bleed 13th to 16th then it stopped and all was alright i just got home from mums and went to the loo went to wipe myself and there was a big clot of blood and i wiped myself and there was very light red/pink its not on the towel but i was like WFT? soooo please if you know can you tell me what this is.

I dunno what to suggest :shrug:. I had some midcycle bleeding cycle before last. Maybe there was something still hanging around after AF. Are you in any pain?

I dunno what to suggest :shrug:. I had some midcycle bleeding cycle before last. Maybe there was something still hanging around after AF. Are you in any pain?

no nothing just feel tired and belly feels odd but no cramps like period

It's probably your cycle being screwy because you still have traces of depo in your system.

All I could find is that it is a bleed that is not period or implantation bleeding. Often caused by having hormonal conctraceptive or a hormonal imbalance.

Okay girls as you know i had my period on the 13th Dec 8 days ago i bleed 13th to 16th then it stopped and all was alright i just got home from mums and went to the loo went to wipe myself and there was a big clot of blood and i wiped myself and there was very light red/pink its not on the towel but i was like WFT? soooo please if you know can you tell me what this is.

Ok so if yoru period started on the 13th and only bled for 3 days i would suggest its just a screwed up cycle - i dont know what else to say i wouldnt have thought it was anything very exciting eg implantation.

and i saw that you are coming of contrception - we all know that can mess up cycyle for a long time.... :shrug::shrug:

Ok so if yoru period started on the 13th and only bled for 3 days i would suggest its just a screwed up cycle - i dont know what else to say i wouldnt have thought it was anything very exciting eg implantation.

and i saw that you are coming of contrception - we all know that can mess up cycyle for a long time.... :shrug::shrug:

no i bleed 4 days in total from 13th to 16th
13th, 14th, 15th, 16th then it stopped it was a normal bleeding and it worked out 25days

and i didnt think it was implant, i was thinking early sign or ovulation soon? i dunno just the bleeding shocked me

what the hell is a breakthrough bleed????

its where its coming out of your system i believe

Is that what the doctor said? So my comment about your cycle being screwy was actually spot on!

well i wouldnt say screwy as then surly the other cycles would be like that also

But your other cycles were screwy were'nt they? They were quite long, with temps that jumped all over the place and quite a few highs in a row on a cbfm.

Is that what the doctor said? So my comment about your cycle being screwy was actually spot on!

well i wouldnt say screwy as then surly the other cycles would be like that also

But your other cycles were screwy were'nt they? They were quite long, with temps that jumped all over the place and quite a few highs in a row on a cbfm.

thats because it was the first proper time i took the CBFM and no they are getting back to normal

There is absolutely nothing normal about these cycles hun. You know my thoughts regarding seeking help.

There is absolutely nothing normal about these cycles hun. You know my thoughts regarding seeking help.

well i got it last night from a friend that works at the hospital, they said everything is fine and that if i'm worried then just go to see them

on the other hand i think we are going to put TTC on hold as dads not well, he got rushed to hospital last night

thats because it was the first proper time i took the CBFM and no they are getting back to normal

I don't think that's true hon, a CBFM, does not have a warm up period.

I am sorry to hear your Dad is not well, I hope he pulls though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->