Bleeding pinkish coloured :( UPDATE - miscarriage :'(

It's got worse. Just went to the toilet to check and I've passed some tissue. Definitely not a clot but actual tissue. I think I can safely say which way this is going now.

:-( oh no. I'm so sorry you are going through all this. Still have my fingers crossed all is going to be ok for you on the end x big hugs :hugs:

Thank you. It means so much to be able to have people to talk to. That's why this group is so wonderful. I'll update when I've hopefully seen someone tomorrow xx

So sorry Loub127, I had bleeding at 6+5 and went to the hospital, they scanned and no heartbeat, back at 8 weeks and there was a heart beat. I really hope it's the same for you and everything turns out ok :hugs:

Dont give up hope just yet, with my son I had heavy bleeding and major cramps at about 6 weeks, I was soaking a pad in seconds its was literally pouring out of me, to cut a long story short when they finally scanned me 3 days later there was a healthy bean with a good strong heart beat, there was no explanation given to why I thought I was about to die but at my 12 weeks scan they said I had a very large sch which was gone by 20 weeks

Big hugs :hugs:

Morning :) I'm holding up thank you. Not really had any more pain but still bleeding. Go just caled and asked me to go and see her at 10.30 She said she would speak to the gyno department at the hospital but she said it's unlikely that they will scan me. She said she wants to check temp and BP and maybe do a pg test so I'm not holding out much hope for blood tests or scans x

Thank you :) well the doctor I saw was lovely. She spent ages with me and she's booked me in for a scan on Monday. I'm still not holding out much hope because I just done some tests and the digi says 1-2. The same as it did on Monday 13th June when af was due :(

:(

Attachments

• 2016-06-24 11.49.49.jpg
    2016-06-24 11.49.49.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 12
So glad you have a scan lined up. Were the tests first morning urine? Hopefully it's just well diluted and giving the 1-2 for that reason.

I had a digital give a 1-2 or 2-3 (can't remember now) at 8 weeks with dd2. So they aren't 100%

Glad doctor was nice. Makes such a difference having someone nice in these situations :hugs:

Yeh I feel a bit better knowing that they are going to at least scan me. I'd just like to know what's going on. I think if I prepare myself for the worst then at least anything else will be a bonus. Wasn't first morning urine though for the tests I did

Thank you. Been having some bad back pain today but seems to be more high up in the kidney area so I don't know if it's related. Bleeding hasn't given up yet unfortunately. Time feels like it's stopped at the moment. Every hour feels like a lifetime x

Hope the weekend goes fast for you for the scan. X

Thank you Yo_Yo :) Trying to keep my mind occupied but it's difficult! Monday will soon be here and I'll hopefully have my answers x

My frer from today, urine wasn't at all diluted :(

Attachments

• 2016-06-25 14.22.50.jpg
    2016-06-25 14.22.50.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel