Bleeding stopped - when does AF arrive?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So I believe my bleeding has defo stopped thank goodness now Im wondering when I shoudl expect the :witch: to arrive! How long after the after birth bleeding stop did first AF return for you?

I feel very crap and blergh was wondering if that was a sign?

I stopped bleeding about 3weeks ago and im still waiting. Have had horrible cramp this week so expecting :witch: to arrive anytime now.

Lorri what date did your LO arrive? Your ticker is same as mine but I didn't think it was same date?!

Ohhhh haha was same day - With internet problems from the day I got home think I got lost somewhere :D

I thought they were born on the same day. Does is seem like caitlins been here forever?

Feels like callum has.

Yer its odd!

What time did Callum arrive?

my bleeding stopped about 6 month in (properly, bearing in mind i got the implanon fitted 3 weeks after birth) then af came 2 days after the bleeding stopped an didnt go away for about 3 month :rofl:

but this was due to the implanon!

Went into labour at 12.30am and had him at 3.30am.

Went into labour at 12.30am and had him at 3.30am.
DAMN YOU!!!:rofl:

I can't remember these things, my memory has got so bad. I think I started my period almost straight after "the bleed" - it was heavier and more like my usual period then I didn't get my next one until the month after, so im pretty sure it must have been it.

Ooo me not having that thing Yvanne!

Lorri you lucky moo :rofl:

AF took a good few months to appear for me babe! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back