Bleeding support

BethK

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Anyone here bleeding/spotting?

I'm bleeding a small amount, they say if it's less than 1" on a pad within an hour then its a 'scant' amount.

It started out pink, then brown, then browny red.

I was checked at the EPU on Monday and they said it looked fine, embryo was measuring ahead by a week and they could see the blood on the scan but said it wasn't affecting the pregnancy.

I have another scan next Thursday.

I bled throughout 1st trimester with my DD but I can't remember how much.

It's so so scary!

Hey hun.
I am bleeding and spotting too. I have been for a couple weeks now. It goes from a bit of red to light and dark brown for days, then back to red. It's very scary but my babies are still in there.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...anyone-else-have-scan-showed-small-bleed.html

I've had quite a bit of brown blood since monday. I'm 6+1 today. No cramping and I havent had any checks. It seems fairly common. I was convinced on monday that it was the beginning of the end but it has eased a lot since then and never turned red :shrug:

My sister spotted through the first tri on all three of her successful pregnancies. Hang in there!

Hi From 7 weeks I had Bleeding Like a Period Red-Bright Red - Brown clots too - Every scan was fine, Baby was Happy there, It was Unknown why I was Bleeding but after 2 weeks it stopped and haven't had any since Im now almost 13 weeks and my 12 weeks scan was all good too - I didn't belive alot I read on-line about Bleeding and Baby being Ok, but I been through it so deffo believe! xx :hugs:

I've been bleeding and spotting too, it had me completely freaked! Thankfully, it's stopped for now. I hope all is ok with everyone! I have a scan at the EPAU on Monday to check for a heartbeat, I guess if you're worried, ask your Dr if they can refer you for an early scan? xx

Thanks everyone!

My bleeding has slowed and is more brown spotting yesterday and so far today.

I had a scan on Monday and all was well, I have another scan next Thursday so hopefully it'll still be ok.

Hi guys,
My 3 weeks of bleeding and spotting seems to have stopped without turning into a miscarriage. Have hope! And keep your fingers crossed for me.

I'm around 5 weeks with my first. Had sex with my DF on Thursday have been spotting ever since. Dark reddish brown only when I use the washroom. I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow fingers crossed she says everything looks fine! Terrifying as hell though! I thought this being pregnant stuff was supposed to be enjoyable it's scary! I'm sure the worry never ends as a mum!
Good luck ladies!

Still spotting on/off, haven't in 2 days but haven't had sex either so we will see. Doc said could continue to have sex...

Another bleeder here. I had a moderate-sized subchorionic hematoma with my first - bled for 10 weeks from 5w5d.

I went to emergency last night as I had bleeding again. Scan and lots of tests showed little one was fine and I once again have a small subchorionic hematoma in there. They told me I should expect more bleeding. Not fun.

All the best to everyone here. I'm so envious of those who have never had any bleeding with any of their pregnancies.

Welp I'm still spotting....question did your doctor tell you to refrain from sex, exercise or anything??? Mine did not, thought that was weird. Can't wait until my NT Scan Wednesday make sure everything is okay.

It's not always bad news... I bled on and off the entire first trimester in both my pregnancies (including bright red bleeding that soaked through my cloths in a matter of minutes around 10wks with DS2). Despite a multitude of scans, there was never a reason for it..... My two lovely boys are testament to the fact that bleeding doesn't always equal miscarriage (despite what the silly silly dr working in the ER told me).

Hope all goes well for you girls :hugs:

It's not always bad news... I bled on and off the entire first trimester in both my pregnancies (including bright red bleeding that soaked through my cloths in a matter of minutes around 10wks with DS2). Despite a multitude of scans, there was never a reason for it..... My two lovely boys are testament to the fact that bleeding doesn't always equal miscarriage (despite what the silly silly dr working in the ER told me).

Hope all goes well for you girls :hugs:

mine was a hemorrhage, was yours?

Never given a name or a reason for it. They couldn't see any bleeds on the scans... Just one of those things apparently!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->