bleeding this am :(

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
I had a weird bleed when af was due last month which was just brown blood and went on for nearly a week, 4 weeks later bfp so it obviously wasn't af. I had a bit of pink cm when I wiped on Monday morning then nothing more. just got up and had bright red when I wiped a few times, this was whilst trying not to be sick. I havebt even seen a doctor yet so can't go to epu. I know outcome doesn't look good :(

Praying all is well. It's such a hard time especially when you see bright red.
Pop into you Dr as soon as you can and let them know what's happening. :hugs:

So early it's unlikely they would be able to do very much for you.

It can be completely normal, around 5 weeks for implantation.

I've had bright red blood on and off and spotting since 5 weeks. I'm 10+2 and scan shows my baby is fine and healthy

Try not to worry, my dr said unless the blood is literally like a full flow don't worry

Just got back, had to take a pregnancy test whilst there, it came back positive but line was faint. Hoping that's because I had to drink 3 cups of water to be able to pee. just waiting for them to ring back with an appointment for epu x

I've had bright red blood on and off and spotting since 5 weeks. I'm 10+2 and scan shows my baby is fine and healthy

Try not to worry, my dr said unless the blood is literally like a full flow don't worry

i'm 8 weeks hun not 5 x

i'm 8 weeks hun not 5 x

Even at 8 weeks it can be just one of those things

I had bleeding at 5 weeks, 6 weeks, 7 weeks and 9+4- the last two bright red.

The Dr said it can be hormones/your cervix/just one of those things

Hope all is ok. Did they not take your bloods?

No just got me an appointment for epu, could have gone today at 2:30 but hubby is at work and I have the children here. i'm going at 8:30 in the morning. I know what will be will be but i'm scared of going through another mc, I had an awful experience last time, even though it was 10 years ago. x

:hugs: hope everything is okay hun. I had bright red bleeding with this pregnancy, I know it's so worrying :(

I had bright red blood at 8 weeks and all is fine now so fingers crossed the same is for you. It is so stressful I know but please try to keep yourself calm, tomorrow morning will soon be herex

Hi Ladies! Thanks for all your kind wishes. Had a bit of a wait this am at epu but we saw our little splodge, i'm bang on dates 8 weeks 2 days and there was a lovely heartbeat! All is perfect. no reason for the bleeding so for now all is good :happydance:

Yay!!! I am so glad and happy for you and your little one! Happy and Healthy 9months! :happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

Hi Ladies! Thanks for all your kind wishes. Had a bit of a wait this am at epu but we saw our little splodge, i'm bang on dates 8 weeks 2 days and there was a lovely heartbeat! All is perfect. no reason for the bleeding so for now all is good :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->