bleeding?

lorrilou

Reaction score
well i went in the bath this afternoon and when i was getting undressed noticed i had some blood in my knickers, went to the toilet and when i wiped there was dark brown blood, not loads but still.

Im not having any pains as such, a few niggles but nothing unusual. Hospital say just to keep an eye on it and if it gets worse or i get any pains to ring them back.

Suppose im just wondering if anyone has had anything similar happen to them?

Hey hun i had brown blood that went on for about 2 weeks i asked my doctor who said if it changes colour or i get stomach cramps then go to a&e.

If you look through the posts there are lots of women going through the same thing, just try and take it easy!

xxxxx

Hey hon I had dark brown blood mixed with CM at 12+1. Of course I panicked loads and went strat to my doctors. They did a scan and all is fine obviously as I am now 21 weeks. It can be totally normal. I too had no pain and I spotted a few times then it stopped. If your worried go as it's policy to scan all women that bleed, or at least it is in my area. Try not to panic although I know it's hard. x

I had some at 4 weeks but nothing since, but think it is common to get brown blood in first trimester!! xx

I had bleeding about 2 weeks ago and it was red but as much as your and i went to the hospital and everything turned out to be fine. I eventually stopped and i never had any pain with it either. I wouldn't worry unless you get sever pain with it. :)

I have been having brown blood since last tuesday, I had no pain except the usual stretching cramps, I went to the epu yesterday for a scan and although they could not see a heartbeat as it looks like I am 5 weeks and not the 6+3 that I thought I was I need to go back on the 23rd.

I started to get my first sickness feeling today and the brown stuff is starting to look more like dirty cm. I am hopefully thinking this is Implantation bleeding as I am still fairly early. I must say I am feeling loads positive since seeing the shadow in my uterus.

Have it checked out but as its not red blood, you should be ok.

Good luck honey
xxx

Hi hun
I had a bleed last week quite bad and found had bleed from placenta so if gets any worse plz go to the hospital xx

Still spotting a little bit today, still no pain though. Im at hospital tomorrow to see the consultant so will mention it to him, see what he says.

Doesnt help that for the last two nights ive been having horrible dreams about things going wrong!!

Thanks for all your replies girls. x

Well, started bleeding again this morning. Been to the doctors and the EPAU for a scan on monday. So hope theres nothing wrong. x

hi hun,
i had bleeding at 5 weeks, 7 weeks and 12, and so far all ok FX!!!
i hope all is ok for you
xx

i dnt know if you have read any of my threads but i have been bleedin since i thought i was 8+3 sumin around that, but as they thought i was havin etopic coz what i went through they refered me for a scan 2 day after i was in a&e and i found out i was 12+1, and since then i have been bleeding with period pains. but baby still here, i hope all is ok for you. and im sure everything will turn out. xx. have a read through my posts, i explain in more detail. xxx. only if you want to though, x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->