Bleeding...

xxMichellexx

Reaction score
So, I know the answers, and Ive written similar threads in my last pregnancy but I am bleeding today, well spotting however it has only just started and it is brown with some red/pink.

I got sent home from work because I got myself into a frenzy and I am now sat on my sofa waiting for the worst to happen. I do have more pains than usual and my stomach feels like it is burning almost, more to the right hand side.

I dont want to take any pain releif because I want to be able to feel if it gets worse.

I am only 4 weeks so no point seeking medical advice is there?

Hello,
I had spotting like you described with my first three, and they all turned out okay. It's probably your cervix being sensitive or it could be a small clot or just old blood coming out. As long as it's not extreme pain you're probably fine. And judging that you're only 4 weeks it might just be implantation bleeding! Try to take it easy. If you feel you need to be checked out there's no harm in it.

Thanks ladies, I am on my sofa and have been since I came home from work, it doesnt seem to be getting any worse and the pain in like a dull ache now. I just panicked at work. I think i'll get to the doctor tomorrow and get the ball rolling, if the pain or bleeding gets worse I know what to do xxx

Spotting is quite common early pregnancy, and I found that I had a lot more aches and pains than my first pregnancy.

I had spotting 5.5weeks and because it was before my booking in midwife appointment they advised to call my doctor and they could refer an early pregnancy scan. Obviously at 4 weeks, everything is too small to see, but they might be able to check if anything else is going on to be causing pain? Or book you in for a couple of weeks time for peace of mind?

I also think, with subsequent pregnancies, you get a lot more sensitive to any discomfort, and some women actually notice the implantation pains, and then get the spotting with it.

Just try your best not to think the worst, our bodies are really really crazy at times, and it could be something really innocent causing the discomfort, and I would likely say implantation spotting.

Put your feet up tonight and relax, try to watch a film to distract your mind a little xxx Keep us updated xxx

I spotted and cramped my whole first trimester with my second baby and he turned out great. But I spent that whole time crying and anxious as hell, sure I was about to miscarriage. I know it's hard not to worry because spotting is one of those ambiguous symptoms that could be something or could be nothing. Did you have sex in the last 24 hours? It's hard not to stress, but try not to unless things get worse. Spotting can be perfectly normal.

No I havent had sex for about 5 days now so it wont be that, I had spotting with both of my children and prepared myself for it this time too and thought I would just be one of those ones, with my son i had a SCH and bled massively 3 times, but i still couldnt help but panic.

I have just done another IC, do you think the line getting darker is still a good thing?

xxx

:hugs: I can only imagine the stress and worry you are feeling right now. I know that spotting is normal for a large percentage of women, but it doesn't make it any easier on those experiencing it. I have noticed much more cramping in my third and fourth (this one) pregnancies than I ever did with my other two. A lot more. I agree with the previous poster who stated that women are much more sensitive to every ache and twinge in their subsequent pregnancies. I have not had any spotting this pregnancy yet, but I definitely did in my two previous pregnancies.

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you. <3

Thank you, the spotting had stopped this morning but this burning pain I am feeling, more to the right is definitely concerning me, I tried to get a doctor appt today but I couldnt so I will try again tomorrow and hopefully they can refer me for a scan to see if anything can be seen, or not, either way there is nothing I can do but wait it out xxx

I dont really know to be honest, no spotting, but no major progression on my IC's today. Digi test says 1-2 weeks so i know thats neither here nor there, i have continued tugging pulling pain in my left hand side.
You know when you just get a negative feeling about things? xxx

:hugs:Try and stay positive hun hoping for the best for you and baby

Thank you, my tests just seem to make no real progression. I would have expected a roaring positive now at 17dpo but I’m not getting that. I’m going to get an FRER after the school run and I’ll check the progression on that and then I’ll know either way I feel.

Xx

Got my FRER, just waiting until I have a decent enough hold before I test! No real progression on my IC this morning. In my head I feel this is a chemical xx

0F18681D-7561-47AD-A50D-9FF267E443C0.jpg36317395-6E68-4994-86B3-5635A23E458F.jpg

These are my progression pictures. First FRER was Monday, second was Tuesday and last is today.

ICs, the top one was Wednesday pm, middle THIS MORNING!!!! And last just now. As you can tell this morning I practically thought it was all over but the latest is the darkest I’ve ever done.

I’ll take my other FRER on Sunday and as long as I can see progression I’ll calm down. Xx

Those FRER progressions look great, Michelle! :hugs:

I hope everything is okay. As you have had bleeding before it seems like you are prone to it and doesn't automatically mean something wrong with the baby but I don't blame you for being worried. Hope the doctor is helpful. The FRER progression looks great! Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->