bleeding

am in simular situation am 12 weeks gone going from docs dates i started bleeding at 9 weeks then it stopped now its been back on and off for 2 weeks its driving me nuts i went to hosp yesterday they found heart beat which is good but they said they cant gaurantee that everything will be ok i have back pains coming and going if the pain gets worse ihave been told to go to hosp and same if bleeding gets worse. my bbs arnt as sore but are itchy, also i ahve been told it makes a differnece what colour it is and if there is clots. so dont know if it helps but this is what i have been told fingers crossed for you sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i had a scan today and ive had a m/c im ok i think i knew deep down with a ll the bleeding i think everything happens for a reason thank you for everybodys support xx

lou poole, thats sad to hear, how you feeling? have u had one before? i have if you need any questions answered.
thinking of u x

take care and hang on there hun!!! Hope all will be fine

oh lou am so sorry if there is anything i can do please just ask xxxx

lou - I am so sorry honey. sending you big hugs - and a listening ear any time. :hugs:

i had a scan today and ive had a m/c im ok i think i knew deep down with a ll the bleeding i think everything happens for a reason thank you for everybodys support xx

Lou - I am so sorry for your loss. I don't mean to crash this thread but wanted to let you know that the same thing happended to me yesterday. Sometimes it helps to know that someone else has/is going through the same thing. I had started spotting Thursday night last week (i was 8/9 weeks pregnant). I went for a scan yesterday and was told the bad news that there was no heartbeat. I am going back to hospital on Thursday for D&C.

Please PM me if you want to talk. I am thinking of you. :hug:

lou....i'm so sorry.......only just seen the thread...

take care.....:hugs:

I am so sorry Lou (((hugs)))
I am here if you need an ear,I have been through it twice and its so hard.

I am so sorry for your loss.
You are in all of our thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Shazzy I am so sorry for youre loss. Lou I waited 11 days to see my doctor then another 2 days after that to get my scan. VERY hard :'( I spotted again 2 days before my scan. The 1st bleed I had I really strongly thought this was the end :( I think of it now and it was alot of blood. I tried to tell myself it wasn't alot. I hate the wait I rwish they didn't make woman wait :( It is nerve wrecking and very scary. It is just not fair

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm thinking of you!
xx

Im so sorry hun, no words can make you feel better. If you ever need to talk just give me a shout.
Will be thinking of you.
:hugs:

Just read this and I'm so sorry for your loss - thinking of you :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"