Bloatedness

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Mellage, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Mellage

Mellage Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys

I'm only 6 weeks and it's getting to the point of my trousers being so tight when I sit down that it's stupidly uncomfortable. Anyone else suffering from this and any ideas what to do??

2. karentia

karentia pregnant

hey hun that was my main symptom from 3-8weeks so bloated an also felt like i had a heavy weight in my belly the whole time ! i didnt find a soloution just grim an bared it lol but having a bloated belly made me feel more preg :rofl:

3. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Bloatedness is definitely a normal symptom of pregnancy. And just when you get over that, your bump appears. LOL

4. ClaireLouise

ClaireLouise Well-Known Member

That i what i have at the moment hunni! I have given up on wearing my pants to work and made an emergency trip to Primark last night and bought some dresses which have some stretch to them. I feel so much more comfortable now. Im hating jeans and trousers at the minute!! Not a very flattering fit especially when you dont look pregnant enough!

5. MissyMojo

MissyMojo Army Wife, Mam & BFP

im wearing a size up from my usual size atm and fastening thm below my bloat then wearinng long tops, im going to buy some maternity trousers this weekend and some baggy teeshirts so i can get by

6. ninab

ninab Mum to Luke and Alice

maternity trousers and long tops hon x

7. Megz143

Megz143 Well-Known Member

Hi lady's
    im currently 9 weeks pregnant and feel soooooooooo bloated its crazy! im a size 8, and naturally worried about putting on weight and for the past 4weeks ive been so unhappy and worried because at 9 weeks your ment to feel pregnant but not look pregnant and i feel as tho im way over 9weeks haha! its crazy! hopefully this bloated feeling will go away! xx

8. Mynx

Mynx Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!

Yup I'm having MAJOR bloat too atm lol! It's insane. I look like I'm about 4 months and I'm only 8 weeks. I've gone up a size in my work trousers and have some maternity ones on order and I've resorted to the hairband in the button hole trick with a bump band over the top to hide it! OH thinks my bloat is cute tho and is forever stroking it bless him :D I'm forever eating at the moment.. every couple of hours so that it keeps the nausea at bay so at this rate I'm gonna put on about a stone before the end of the First Tri!! :rofl:

9. modelminx

modelminx New Member

Im also 9 weeks and feel unhappy & worried dealing with this nasty bloating is horrible. It's hard finding clothes to fit me & im suppose to be a size 10. Im finding myself wearing size 12's already. People have told me to try activia yogurt so im going shopping later to get some. Its worth a try!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Mellage

Mellage Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys

On the plus side not so bloated today. On the not so plus side I spent most of the morning feeling sick and have spent this afternoon feeling dizzy lol, lovely.

11. Megz143

Megz143 Well-Known Member

well looks like ill be going to buy some activia too! haha let me know how you get on? x