Bloating... Anyone else? Please tell me there is...

Zoey1

Baby Juliette Born 6/10
Reaction score
Hey Girls, I so need some reassurance here. I know I'm only 4 weeks, but seriously over the last 2 weeks I've definitely been hungrier but I have bloated like crazy. Seriously I went from like a size 5-6 to 8-9. My clothes aren't fitting at all. Is anyone else experiencing bloating or an increase in hunger so early on?

Thanks in advance!:hugs:

Yep its completley normal.
Even if you wernt eating any more than usual,Its very likely you'd be bigger from bloat alone. Also constipation, trapped wind and increasing size of uterus all add to this.
X

Im glad its not just me than.....im not quite 6 weeks yet and my clothes are very tight.....the only jeans i can wear and my really low ones because they go under the 'lump' (i know its to early to have a proper 'bump')

All i want to do is eat everything...all the time.....my mouth is salivating now just because im typing about food lol,
Im trying to keep it healthy but i crave junk, chocolate/sweets/pizza/Garlic bread/Chips.....Oooh im hungry lol

Ive had 3 kids already so i wont pretend i had a flat stomach to begin with but i was a UK size 8 if i carry on the way im going i will resemble a elephant by the time im done!

Im 10 weeks now but at 6 weeks I was just as big.....everything seems to be going good, so cant be a bad thing....hate having to buy bigger clothes already though!!

I am 11 weeks 2 days now and had to buy comfy pants at 6 weeks because of the bloat.
I couldn't get into any of my size 10's in anything and took a trip to Mothercare for early term jeans,which was bliss when I put them on!
Lots of bloating,gas etc at that stage.
I was 6 weeks and looked 5 months gone!

I am totally not into food this time and it will be my third baby.
Drink lots of water and peppermint tea haelps a lot with gas!

Bloating is perfectly normal. :)

Hey hun, I am bloating something shocking that I can't even fit into my regular clothing. You are not alone, it is perfectly normal!

Hey Girls, I so need some reassurance here. I know I'm only 4 weeks, but seriously over the last 2 weeks I've definitely been hungrier but I have bloated like crazy. Seriously I went from like a size 5-6 to 8-9. My clothes aren't fitting at all. Is anyone else experiencing bloating or an increase in hunger so early on?

Thanks in advance!:hugs:

Oh absolutely! Bloating, hunger, extreme tiredness, sore (o)(o), etc.... It's all normal. And yes, it's normal this early on. Keep in mind, sometimes symptoms come and go too - so don't stress if they ease up a bit, chances are they will be back and you will have wished you had a break!

me 2! n fact in going out to buy some new jeans! I cant face food tho......

Hi,

By the end of the day my work trousers buttons are undone and I can't wait to get into my comfy trousers when I get home!

I feel full of air the whole time!! I just hate trying to suck it in at work so that nobody has anything to say!!!

Glad I am not the only one out there though!!

:dust::dust::dust:

me too , i feel the same xxxx wish i could wear comfy pants for work!!!

i did bloat but now gone right off food and now its gone?

That's exactly what I was like. Now its 9 weeks and I have gone off food - but still bloated adn farting like a Cow in a meadow! Seriously uncomfortable :(. BUt much amusement for OH!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS!!!! Knowing that all of you are going through the same thing has made me feel so much better. I guess I'll just have to cave and buy bigger pants. :cry: At least I know these are all healthy pg signs.

I have been really hungry since about 3-4 weeks.........whatever i eat just doesn't seem to satisfy me!

Hi,

I have a perfect solution to bloated feeling!! I bought a bump band from Amazon recently and am wearing it now over jeans. It alows you to undo top button (and zip) without anybody seeing!

It was a great buy!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

me too! not the bloating or the tight clothes but I absolutely cannot stop eating!! Like cariad I'm trying to eat healthy but am craving crisps and chocolate bad. its not a pregnancy craving i'm sure, just a quick fix craving!

lol ladies i dont fit into any of my jeans, i have to wear pjs now our sweat pants, least the weather is getting colder so i have a good exuse to wear them .. im gunna go on ebay and try to find more i put on a 7-8 size today i ussaly fit into a 1-2-3 size in juniors i only weigh 94# ( well did ) and they are all so tight i cant button them from the bloat but im happy... even though i know its only bloat its for a good reason.. makes me smile .. cant wait for a real bump.. this is just a teaser bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->