Blood after sex

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
Me and OH DTD this morning and when I went to the toilet there was a small amount in bloody discharge. I'm very worried now :(

It is likely just blood from your vagina or cervix which can easily bleed in pregnancy.
Or if you have a hematoma like me sex can lead to bleeding and pelvic rest is advised.

I have had bleeding a few times after sex. The midwife said it was mild cervix irritation :thumbup:

Totally normal. Ur cervix is much more sensitive in pregnancy so it can easily bleed from sex

My OB said this was normal as sex can irritate the cervix, which has a lot more blood than normal when you're pregnant. He said to only be concerned about bleeding if its a heavy flow like a period and its accompanied by cramps.

That's exactly why I avoid sex in first trimester... Hsppenned with my dd2 and it freaked me out so much!

I got scared because I had a few cramps so OH took me to a&e. I was seen straight away and the midwife said she can give me an early scan in Thursday. I feel a little bit guilty for wasting the hospitals time hearing that it could just be nothing but my anxiety about this pregnancy... But all I can think of is what if I didn't go in and something did happen. Did I do the right thing going in?

I got scared because I had a few cramps so OH took me to a&e. I was seen straight away and the midwife said she can give me an early scan in Thursday. I feel a little bit guilty for wasting the hospitals time hearing that it could just be nothing but my anxiety about this pregnancy... But all I can think of is what if I didn't go in and something did happen. Did I do the right thing going in?

I would say anytime you are nervous about anything, you are better off calling or getting checked out. Better safe than sorry, right?

As for the cramps, orgasms cause mild contractions, which feel like cramps. Its perfectly safe, as long as you are not at high risk for a miscarriage. At least, that's what my OB told me. Let us know how everything goes though! Fingers crossed! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->