Blood at 8 weeks..

Melsue129

Reaction score
i discovered brown blood this morning... and Im almost 8 weeks.. anyone else have a similar situation??? I have two calls into the nurse and I'm still waiting..

I did with my last pregnancy and this one too, I think its to do with the minstrel hormones still building slightly, I would get yourself seen if its real blood, but if its just a bit don't worry xxxx

I had this around this time during my last pregnancy.. I was told that it was "text book" it's apparently when the placenta implants in the uterus.. as long as it's just a little, brown. Mine was pink when I wiped.

they just called me back and want me to get an ultrasound at 1:30.. Im praying for a heartbeat... sigh....... nervous....:nope:

You will be fine xx I am sure, let us know how you get on xxx

okay Im back... it went great! Thank god!! We saw our lil one with a heart beat measuring out to be 7w6d!! I dont have the photos on me because the lil printer machine wasnt working but she printed them after we left and my DH's is going to pick them up before they close. Heart beat was at 167bpm.. Sooooo relieved.. Sooo sooo relieved.. Now just to make sure this lil one stays in place until the 1st tri is over.. then I'll be less worried.. Why is it we are so paranoid.. Is it because we see things that others go through or is it because we just have that Motherly instinct from the beginning???

Thank you for your warm thoughts and well wishes.. Im sure that helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->