Blood Group diet.

jam-on-toast

Reaction score
I've done a fair bit of reading in this and even used it last year and lost 7lb in a week!!

I'm looking at starting back on it again now to drop weight as I've been pretty successful in toning up my body.

Anyone out there fancy it too?

I'm blood group ''A'' btw so limited meat/shell fish consumption on this type?

:flower:

Hi, I just read your post and thought I´d read up on this diet. Sounds interesting, I´m type 0 so basically have to limit carbs and eat a high protein diet! I do that anyway but I do love bread! I´m gonna give it a go and see how it works out! :thumbup: I´ve been on WW for a while and lost 1st7 but it seems to have slowed down now so maybe this will help me kick my body in to shape! :)

Hi, I just read your post and thought I´d read up on this diet. Sounds interesting, I´m type 0 so basically have to limit carbs and eat a high protein diet! I do that anyway but I do love bread! I´m gonna give it a go and see how it works out! :thumbup: I´ve been on WW for a while and lost 1st7 but it seems to have slowed down now so maybe this will help me kick my body in to shape! :)

I am the same blood group as you and i always lose weight if i cut out the carbs, could never cut the protein out though! lol

Was it hard for you to cut the carbs? I eat quite a lot of brown rice. I also eat a lot of protein though so i think it shouldnt be too hard!

i want a link to whatever you guys are reading. the only thing I can find on it that shows what i should/shouldn't be eating has cut out a lot of my favourite foods. D: like ice cream, :haha:

I'm type B, so I guess I'm the odd one out?

https://www.dadamo.com/bloodtype_B.htm

This is the site of the guy who thought of this diet:

It definately works as im blood type o and the personality description is right down to a T. Lol also i always do well on a diet on low carbs and high protein.

Due to my background that would make perfect sense as people in my family are prone to things like diabetes, and carbs dont help! Lol

Hi ladies, thanks for your comments and feedback.

My blood type personality is bang on true as the the ailments that I'm affected with/or have been in the past.

I've yo-yo'd for years and weighed myself a week ago (after being on WW) and wasn't pleased with what I read off the scales.

I weighed myself again today and I've lost 8lb, I'm not drastically cutting out anything particular or eating smaller meals/starving myself.

I can actually say I feel fantastic and happy with the results.

I exercise too which is also a key factor with dieting I think!

Would love to hear your successes and offer any support and advice!! :D

ETA: I can eat rice and all my fav veg/salad on my A type diet, along with black coffee and the most IMPORTANT WINE!

i've been reading up on this,sounds interesting,was gonna give ww another go but may have to try this instead:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->