Blood on Pregnancy test

I very much doubt I am pregnant but I will update when i get more tests. Had some ICs today, they were negative with blood, urine and breast milk (checked it as a lot of people say bm often gives false positives), but then again the same tests were negative when i had a dark FRER with my youngest.
Will update when get some more wondfo, they seem to be sensitive. (male relative i tested last night got a bfn on wondfo when i got a bfp, both tested with blood)

today's wonfos
1st one wee
2 below - blood

24640396094_e379951c10_k.jpg
[/url]2016-02-26_09-34-30 by elociN_5, on Flickr[/IMG]

25177869221_22bdfc8699_k.jpg
[/url]2016-02-26_09-34-01 by elociN_5, on Flickr[/IMG]

The wee test has dried and now has a second line that my husband can see

How exciting- are you going to do a frer?

How exciting- are you going to do a frer?

I think I will start a new thread as it has now gone beyond messing with blood on HPT :)
Out of frers, might get some next week.

Look forward to seeing the result!

Update in other threads, had a very faint positive boots WONDFO with urine, and they are getting very dark with blood. Immediate line. Experimented on my non pregnant friend, she got nothing on the same brand tests testing with blood.
Did a frer today with 1-2 hour hold urine, and posted results in separate thread. Looks like an evap to me.
Thing is, if I was pregnant I'd be at least 5-6 weeks by now (if not more) so I doubt very much that I am but there is definitely something going on. Need to speak to my GP I think.

Rang the surgery this morning, going now, will update. I am curious myself now.

neg test at the doctor's. not sure if their tests areas sensitive as frer. had a blood test so will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->