Blood on stools and urine

treetops

Reaction score
Im 9 weeks, had a scan last week everything fine.

I noticed my urine was darker the other day and then today it looked a rose/pink color.

I noticed blood on my stool a few weeks back and decided I would keep my eye on it then today there was lots of blood on it and even bloody/tissue/clots over it.

It doesn't feel 100% down ther, like dull pain but not sure if thats just the pregnancy.

I have booked myself to see the doc on thurs...

does anyone have similar or any ideas?

Im not sure what it could be but I wouldn't be waiting till Thursday. Can you not get it seen to earlier? a walk-in or a&e? Not wanting to scare you but never heard of blood in stools before.

Sounds like piles and UTI.

As you said that it doesn't feel 100% right down there, the blood from stools would very well be piles, most women will at some stage in pregnancy. only a small amount of women don't. If you have blood in your wee that could be because of a UTI, and needs to be checked so it can be treated. another common thing in pregnancy.
I had one with my first and could well be having my second with this pregnancy just waiting on results.

I had blood on my stool a few months back just before I got pregnant and decided I would monitor it, I hadnt noticed it again until now. I have re-booked for tuesday now. Thanks everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->