blood pressure?

odd_socks

Long Term WTT
Reaction score
hiya just wondered if dizziness was a symptom of high blood pressure? as when i work out and get really hot i get dizzy, last night i had a hot bath and got out dizzy then today argued with OH and been feeling abit dizzy since :wacko:

it could be low blood pressure or are you anixious?

Due to high blood pressure u have to follow many disorder in your body.First of all u can face hemorrhoids.hemorrhoids treatment is easy to find.u can use black tea for balance the blood pressure.

I think high blood pressure increases risk of kidney disorder,heart stroke etc.Do not eat excessive amount of salt if you are suffering from high blood pressure.

I went to the dr a while back about dizziness and feeling faint, they checked my bp and it was low. He said there wasn't much could be done though, just not stand up too quickly :wacko:

i must get an appointment with the doc i think, i never suffered from dizziness much since november 2009 when i had a middle ear infection

Fluid known as blood pressure, the so-called flexible and arterial contraction tube. It is a measure of how hard your heart is contracting (systolic pressure), and anti-vascular expansion.

i have low blood pressure 98/60 and suffer from dizziness 24.7 atm i cant even go out alone. im so depressed about it ive had MRI and CT scans and waiting for results. i have to have cool baths as i can feel faint in hot ones. hope u imrpove soon xxx

Hi,
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to coronary heart disease, heart failure, stroke, kidney failure, and other health problems."Blood pressure" is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps out blood. If this pressure rises and stays high over time, it can damage the body in many ways.Several factors and conditions may play a role in its development, including:
Smoking, Being overweight or obese, Lack of physical activity, Too much salt in the diet,Too much alcohol consumption , Stress, Older age, Genetics, Family history of high blood pressure, Chronic kidney disease, Adrenal and thyroid disorders
I am suggesting some causes of High Blood pressure :
Ageing ,Obesity,Use of more Alcohol,Lack of exercise, Tension . This are the main causes high blood pressure.

Here are some symptoms of high blood pressure :

Severe headache, Vision problems, Chest pain, Difficulty breathing, Irregular heartbeat, Fatigue or confusion. To avoid this you can use Cardura...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->