Blood spot (tmi picture)

Talia12

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I've had a bit of my vulva near the opening that keeps tearing recently, usually after sex or me wiping too roughly, and it's been sore the times that's happened. However I've just wiped and seen this and the thing is that it's not sore at all which panics me that it's not from a cut (I did have sex last night).
But the colour and shape of it look like local bleeding from a cut, right? I feel like if it was something concerning it would be more of a smear mixed in with the mucus (there was mucus/discharge on the tissue too but completely clear and just normal like I've been having lately). Do you think I'm right not to worry at this point? Baby is moving around and seems fine. I only just went to triage not even 24 hours ago due to reduced movements yesterday and all was fine, she went crazy the second they put me on the trace again...! But it's VERY hard for me to get to the hospital tonight logistically so I really can only go if it's a total emergency. Am I ok to leave this for now and just keep an eye on it?

Attachments

• IMG_5702.jpg
    IMG_5702.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 18
I would just keep an eye on it. If it’s from the opening of your vulva, then it’s not anything to do with your baby. I wouldn’t rush off to the hospital for it. Have you tried using lube during sex? If it were me I would skip the shagging for a few days and wipe gently until it was better.

Haemorrhoids can also cause bleeding, though out your butt. Sorry for being crude. :lol:

If it gets worse, then definitely go get checked out though.

Thanks! Yeah, I just wasn't sure if on this occasion it was from that little tear that keeps happening because it's not been sore at all today even with wiping. It was the lack of any stinging that panicked me it was coming from inside, although it really doesn't look like it.
I will be skipping the shagging yes :lol:
I totally also have piles and sometimes bleed from them so when I saw this blood spot I got a fresh bit of tissue and pressed it carefully to only my vag to check where it was actually coming from, and definitely on this occasion it wasn't my butt!
Ugh the glamour!!! I'm gonna keep an eye. Baby is moving around fine and I've been to the toilet again since then and not seen blood.

:shrug:

That looks like blood from a little cut to me. I wouldn't worry about it. I get little tears sometimes and that looks like what I see. If it increases then maybe go get checked, but it sounds like there hasn't been any more so I think you're good.

Thank you. That is reassuring. I felt like if I called the hospital, they'd just say "come in anyway just to be safe" and that it'd probably end up being pointless and asking you ladies was a better bet!

I get tears regularly (just seem to be prone to them!) and would say to me that definitely looks like blood from a small cut rather than cervix x Keep an eye out and if it gets heavier of course go get checked out

I shaved the other day and can't see and I got this on tissue when I went for a wee and had no pain. Think it's OK hun xx

Ahh thank you ladies. I had a consultant appointment this morning and she asked if I'd had any bleeding (just among a bunch of other routine questions) and I said no, didn't think this was worth mentioning! I'm sure it wasn't internal.
I also can't see to shave haha! I just do it extremely f*cking carefully now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->