Blood stained mucusy pants 36 weeks..

Holmarie12

Reaction score
Hi!
So I’m 36 weeks and when I got undressed for the bath tonight I noticed my underwear was blood stained. I have had a fair amount of mucus the last few days , but haven’t wiped any blood or anything it just appears to be in my knickers only.

Anyone have any idea why or how?
I’ll add a photo, sorry tmi although I have scribble over the majority of it lol!
Thank you in advance x

846CE19B-8881-448E-BC8F-C871101CD8F5.jpeg

Could be part of your mucous plug? It isn’t like red red so maybe old blood? Sometimes my discharge has a bit of color too I feel. But at 36 weeks it could be the beginning of Your plug going

I agree, it could be the mucus plug , it does regenerate if lost too early .

If you start to lose more frequently and has bright red blood I’d be checking in with your midwife ! x

That looks the exact same as I'm getting in my underwear. Been getting it for a while now.

I've had some plug come away and the first lot was like TMI snotty and then I had some clear stuff with bright red blood.
I also had a light orange jelly thing again TMI lol.
I do think it was part of the plug.

Not much going on now tho apart from some ewcm and sometime orange tinge when wiping.

I wudnt worry hon it probably is a bit of mucas plug.
When u lose the whole plug it does look like a big clump of thick jelly and can be bloody in the middle..
U don't always get to see it tho because it can come away while in labour and u don't notice it.

I had my whole plug come away with DS at 34 weeks and I had never seen a plug b4 and wondered why they call it a plug.
Now I know lol.

Hollie come and join us in the September group hon its more active than here and we're all there for each other.

U will find it in Pregnancy Groups and Discussions.
Wud love to have u over there

It could be the mucus plug but it can regenerate as the other ladies have said

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->