Blood streaked CM after BDing during ov

candypanda

Reaction score
Hello

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday (ov is really painful for me as i have endometriosis so i can usually feel it, confirmed with scans in the past). Anyway hubby and I have been BDing maybe a little too much..8 days in a row. I've not been in pain or anything like that, we only did it that much because of my crazy libido around ovulation. Anyway today I took my softcup out about an hour after BDing and there was some bright red streaks of blood. i rechecked my cervix afterwards and there was no further blood and nothing on wiping.

Anyone know if this is to do with ovulation or is it to do with BDing a lot? I wasn't sore and we tend to BD lots anyway..

Thanks guys!

Hello

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday (ov is really painful for me as i have endometriosis so i can usually feel it, confirmed with scans in the past). Anyway hubby and I have been BDing maybe a little too much..8 days in a row. I've not been in pain or anything like that, we only did it that much because of my crazy libido around ovulation. Anyway today I took my softcup out about an hour after BDing and there was some bright red streaks of blood. i rechecked my cervix afterwards and there was no further blood and nothing on wiping.

Anyone know if this is to do with ovulation or is it to do with BDing a lot? I wasn't sore and we tend to BD lots anyway..

Thanks guys!

I get i too :(
Tmi but his willy is always covered in pink.

I put it down to roughness during a sensative time, but when i orgasm it feels a little painful afterwards (thats when i know i ovulated! )

Sorry for the tmi ;)

Hello

Thanks guys!

I get i too :(
Tmi but his willy is always covered in pink.

I put it down to roughness during a sensative time, but when i orgasm it feels a little painful afterwards (thats when i know i ovulated! )

Sorry for the tmi ;)

Yes I felt sort of sensitive and sore after my orgasm (sorry!) haha! Glad I'm not alone, hope it's a good sign that i was fertile at the time! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->