Blood test 9DPO

fairytales87

Me&Science=Baby#1
Reaction score
Hi

I'm sorry for posting this here if it's in the wrong section

I potentially miscarried last month but nothing was handled correctly at all
and I was left unsure what was happening so I decided we would put it behind us just try again this month!

However after bleeding again I went to my gp & he completed a urine pregnancy test which came back not negative but not definitely posative( this was the words of the doctor I'm still trying to work this out!) so he requested a blood test to confirm which will be done this week however I will be 9DPO(this try)on that day if so my question is will it show up if I'm pregnant this cycle or will 9DPO be too early?

Sorry for the long post & thank you for any advice replies

I thought if you had a suspected miscarriage you would have a scan to make sure that you had passed the pregnancy. I could be really wrong thinking that but that is what happened with me. I went to the doctor first day of bleeding and got told it was a threatened miscarriage so was booked in EPU for scan and bloods. I'm guessing your doctor is taking bloods to read you Hcg levels to see how low or high it is.

When you say you bleed again was it like period or only a little? Reason I'm asking cause it took my body 3 weeks after the miscarriage to bring my levels back to 0. And then for couple.months my body was bleeding mid cycle for a day or 2 (could well have been ovulation bleed but I never had that before m/c)

I don't know if any of that helped you. But I hope everything gets sorted for you =) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->