blood tests...more confusion..help

Maybe baby

Reaction score
hey everyone....so i had blood tests done last thursday and my results are in, but the receptionist said i cant have them as the doctor needs to "comment on them"....i feel such an idiot...the nurse at our walk in told me to start my pills again...and now i dont know what to do?! i am still getting a negative urine but its on been 2 weeks today since i last had sex...i am feelin queesy and off my food totally...please help, i know i must sound such an idiot/

don't be stupid, you don't sound silly! so won't the receptionist give you the results over the phone? when will you find out? i hope you get the results you want :hugs:

did you retest this morning like you said you would? xxx

yes was negative but as it is only two weeks after my last unprotected sex i feel a bit like ahh wud it deffo be right?! you know...the receptionist said to call back tomorrow because the doctor was "commenting on the results" what does this mean?!

haha, haven't a clue what that means love. So because it's only 2 weeks after you had sex, have you actually missed your period yet? (assuming you had sex in the middle of the month). It could be too early, but some women do get positive around 10-14 dpo. I'd test in another week if af doesn't show. then go back to the doctors! there could be a whole host of reasons why your period is late.

ok u ready for my mammoth essay lol...my last break bleed from pill was 11th march. then i didnt restart pill due to migranes...since then me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, last time was wednesday 1st april...so i could be testing too early i guess?! its all way too confusing

If your cycle is 28 days long, the most fertile time of the month would have been around 22nd - 27th March. It is possible that you are testing too early, but then again maybe not. Test again in a week, hope you get the result you want :hugs:

thanks sweetie...am gunna go back to the walk in and have a chat with the nurse today...try and sort myself out!! xx

yeh ofcors...got work after nurse but will let u know this evening xx

hey, hun :hugs: ive been following your threads but never posted, just wanted to send you some massive :hug: hope all is well and you get the result you want :hugs: Keep us posted! :flower:

yeah it could have been to early to tell .. it happened to me tho i was not on the pill. i took 2 tests about 2 weeks after the unprotected sex and it was confusing so i waited two more weeks and i was positive. i tested to early the first time. having a blood test should tell you if your positive or not. hope all is well tho and you get what your looking for. but whatever happen you will be fine. no worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->