blood, what is too much? TTI

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
Sorry for too much information.... I've been gettting an orange kind of discharge on and off since last week... it kind of comes then goes. There's been a few tiny flecks of blood but really tiny.

Should I be worried?

I would mention this to your doctor darling just to be sure.

Let us know how you get on xxx

Spotting during pregnancy can be normal for some women...I did in all three of my pregnancies.

However, it is advisable to mention it to your doctor.

I bled bad weith this pregnancy. I was terrified :'( All turned out ok at my 6.5 week ultrasound. I guess we will see at my next ultrasound. Many woman bleed and all is well.

Many women bleed and go on to have healthy babies. But every woman is different, so i'd definately get it checked out x

angel2fire, ive been having this to,, im 6 wks preg, mine is more brown discharge, i had this in aug then it ended for me in m/c with red blood, loads of women have discharge and blood.
just go to the dr or ring them they will prob send you for an early scan, im going for scan next wed, so im hoping it will stop.
x

Thanks. I had a scan at 5 weeks cus I was getting pains and everything was fine.

I've got a private 8 week scan on Monday, so fingers crossed xx

Only start to worry if you get pain, If not then Im sure every things fine hun :)
Good luck with your scan
X

Try not to worry. It's quite normal to have some bleeding and if it's orange then it's at least not active bleeding. It could just be from your cervix from the hormonal changes. Like the others have said though, mention it next time you see a doctor or a midwife.

Best of luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->