Bloodwork today

ashley_s_411

Reaction score
I went to my GP this morning without an appt. I told the nurse that I took 4 tests, all of which have given me a faint faint bfp. She said for me to go to the bathroom, pee in a cup and leave it on the back of a toilet. Not even a minute after leaving the bathroom, the nurse calls me around the corner (talking loud enough for the whole waiting room to hear) and loudly says "well the test came back negative." is it not rude that she didnt even wait for the doctor to tell me?! So I told her I wanted bloodwork done, because you don't just randomly get FOUR bfp's and then a negative at the doctors office. What strikes me is that she barely even waited a minute for the result? So the doctor ordered my bloodwork, but I guess I won't find out until later on this week! Its sooo far away! And of coarse me and the bf are fighting, he's not sure if he wants a baby anymore. I told him that we both knew that TTC was trying to conceive! Either way, if I'm pregnant I;m keeping it, because I want it.

Hopefully everything works out for you and your OH deals with his issues. I guess the idea of a kid can be overwhelming for some males.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->