Bloody men

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Whats with men? I realy think men are from Mars!!!!

If i mention that hopefully OH will be a daddy in 2 years time he freaks out, he tells me to shut up and goes in a sulk.

Yet i can say hes going to be a daddy when hes 25 and he seems pleased at that fact.

OH is 25 in two years.
When i try and point this out to he he just tells me to shut up about it.

Any one elses OH say stupid things?

Share your "bloody men" tales.

Haha, my OH told me we could TTC in 6 years to shut me up- he didn't realise giving an actual time would make me worse. They really don't understand how our minds work :D

awww bless Lozzy! How funny! Perhaps he thinks he's 19 or something!!? x

Thats so funny, my OH isn't like that at all I'm afraid, he wants one right now and I've put the time limit on..

he either wants to call it minime or farquaad (he got the name off that little king off Shrek)...

I worry sometimes he means it. :rofl:

You know what Bunny i think he dose. I dont think he feels 23.

I hope you have told him where to go Plutosblue. OH wants to call our first squeeky, it may sound odd unless you know what OH's surname is.

haha I told him if he even tried to legally name it that he will lose his gonads to a butchers knife! lol We finally agreed on names, a girls name came easily too us, but we are still ooming and aahing if we got a boy, so far Matthew is the best contender (its after his brother.. even tho I cant stand the man) :hissy:

Mine is finally really excited at the thought of being a daddy and we talk about it all the time, what we're going to do together and who it might look like , but I mentioned today that we should start (casually) discussing names and he said, "Don't make me kill you." He always says that jokingly when I'm annoying him about something. I guess it's like walking on thin ice, talking to men about babies. You never know what's okay to say and what's not.

Yes i agree men are from Mars! lol
I still do think that he will change lozzy, if not i will come all the way over there!! lol
xx

Names they are so funny about, my OH and I have just gone through my reversal to enable us to have a baby, and he is already telling me what our babies surname will be. I have a girl of 11 so don't want her to be the only one with a different surname, she has my name, and I want me and our next baby to double barrell so that there is a conection. OH is not having it, and we aren't even pregnane yet, bless!!! i agree with bunny maybe he is thinking he is 19 hahaha
Zoe xx

I could sit here all day and write bloody men stories :rofl: He brings up the name thing all the time, do you like this do you like that but if i mention being pg by next xmas he freaks out. I think the problem is with my man is he doesnt like to plan things, he thinks it will just happen. He has said before that he would love a baby but doesnt want to try.....wtf?! lol. he thinks one day an accident will happen and it will be perfect...does he not see it can take years to fall pg..... BLOODY MEN!!

XX

my OH is similar... he is almost 21, but likes to pretend hes still 16.. he truly doesnt want to grow up.

when i start talking about our future TOO much, he freaks out, as he did last night :dohh: i say things like "your going to have to grow up sometime" but he gets annoyed and is like "well i dont have to right now."

i wish i understood when men consider themselves ready to be grown up, and why do women have to be so much more mature!

i have not met one man in my entire life that acted his age. This is why I chose one thats 7 years older than me, so we're on the same(ish) level of maturity. my OH has his moments of being a 14 yr old boy, but most of the time he acts more like a 25 year old than an almost 30 year old. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->