Bloody peed off at this clothes shop!!

I don't know what they think hun but its not fair. I take it personally too, it is really upsetting when you find something you really like and then realise it doesn't go big enough :(

Well I emailed them. Be interesting to hear their response.

I said (in as many words)...that I take it very personally and that I've been trying to think of a reason why they don't cater for people my size. I said the only answer I could think of is that they don't think women of my size would look good in their clothes, but I didn't believe that could be the case!

I know what you mean, and a lot of the shops like this tend to have really small sizes anyway. My sister bought a shirt in republic, she's a size 6/8 and she had to buy a 12 :shock: so the 14 is prob more like a 10/12 anyway! xx

Email sounds good! Hope you get a decent response!

xx

It is disgusting, they should cater for all sizes! :growlmad:

And what Katy said, Republic sizes I'm a 14 in there and a 10/12 anywhere else. Also, if there sizes are S-L, I'm always in a Large. It's stupid

Well done you for emailing them, hope they give you a good response! xx

wow, we have republic here, I love their clothes but I never realised that they stop at size 14. Bloody shocking.

We should ALL email them, maybe they'd actually take notice then!

We should ALL email them, maybe they'd actually take notice then!

Great idea! I sometimes shop in Republic, and have noticed their clothes are very small too. The fact they only go up to a 14, is shocking. Lets email them! x

I bought a pair of 12 jeans and they wouldn't even go over my thighs :shock: And everywhere else i get my 12s they usaully too big for me :(

I thought a size 14 was the popularist size?..thats why i struggle with clothes as well because a lot of people..Including myself are a 14..But i do share your anger at clothes shops not doing bigger sizes for bigger people

i never new what size they stopped at.. they should have every size really. but i think its because they aim there range at teens :shrug: IDK i mean alot of the shops i go into are aimed at teens by the way they advertise ect but ive never looked above a size 10 to notice :dohh:

I thought a size 14 was the popularist size?..thats why i struggle with clothes as well because a lot of people..Including myself are a 14..But i do share your anger at clothes shops not doing bigger sizes for bigger people

Nope :nope: the average women's dress size is a 16. And 16 doesn't mean you're "fat". You could be just big boned or big built or even have massive melons!

i know republic :D

i never knew that though!!

im a 10-12 so never looked, thats pathetic...let us know what they say!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->