Bloody volcano.......

emma_cantwait

TTC first little bubba
Reaction score
Not happy at the moment, came off the pill last week as we are (supposed to be) going to the Caribbean this Friday so were going to start TTC out there. I figured I should ovulate around the last few days we are there so I could still have a good drink up in the first week! And obviously it would be (well hopefully) our last holiday just the two of us.

We are flying out of Heathrow on Friday morning so things don't look good now. I know that if we postponed the holiday and went while I was pregnant it's not the worst thing in the world but with it being our last holiday just us, I was looking forward to lying in the baking sun, gonig scuba diving, eating and drinking what I want....... :cry:

But I guess if it's a choice of postponing the holiday and possibly being pregnant, or postponing TTC, I know what I would rather do and its not the latter! :winkwink:

Still v. annoying though, please keep your fingers crossed for me that the stupid thing stops erupting and the skies clear within the next 24 hours, so I can be doing this! :wohoo:

Ahh hun sorry to hear that.

One of the girls at work is meant to be going to vegas a week tomorrow to get married and its not looking good. Feel so sorry for her. All her months planning down the drain.

xxx

Wishing you sky clearing and baby making luck!!!

Hi magpies, yes that's true, there are always people in worst situations! Feel so so sorry for all the people who were going abroad to get married, must be terrible.

Thanks mandaa! O:)

Awwwww, that sounded like such a lovely plan! I will cross everything for you!

Keeping everything crossed for you hun!! Sounds just the thing that I could do with also at the moment. Hoping the sky clears up.:hugs:

Awww sweetie, i'm so sorry! Is a fooking nightmare that thing! I work for a company who organise school trips etc (basically a travel agents for schoold, universities, churches etc) and we have kids stuck all over the world! Their parents are all beside themselves with worry. There are primary school kids who were due home nearly a week ago and groups in America who won't get home for weeks at this rate! NIGHTMARE for all involved!xxx

Aww no I'll keep everything crossed for you :hugs:

Just seen this thread and wanted to bring you the good news that ALL UK airspace has been re-opened as from 10pm tonight YAYYYYYY!! Im going Egypt on 1st of may and the same as you intend on making babies while out there hahahaha fingers crossed for our overseas BFP's LOL ((((((((hugs))))))))) Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Volcano....

](*,)

Sorry sweet I really do hope it gets sorted soon, I work for Thomascooks so this Volcano malarkey is making my job very difficult!! :cry: I want more than anything for those planes to be back in the air!

Cazza is that true!!!?!?! :wohoo: :yipee: I'm so happy I could cry!!!

Thanks to every single one of you who crossed your fingers for me - IT WORKED!!!!!!!

Roll on Friday......... :happydance:

Thanks to every single one of you who crossed your fingers for me - IT WORKED!!!!!!!

Roll on Friday......... :happydance:

You should know i am exceptionally jealous! :blush::hissy:

Good luck with the baby making! Holidays are fab for :sex:!

wow u have been lucky. so glad your holiday can go ahead! I am off in 4 weeks and was hoping the comotion wouldnt go on too long!! good luck with baby making. My holiday will be our last as just us and i too am looking forward to the sun and the drink :) (although i am ttc from when my af shows next week lol) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->