Blue dye sucks!

Diedrek

Reaction score
So last night I decided to stop at CVS to buy my first ever BBT! Super exited to start charting to see if I can see what’s goin on in there =) Even though it’s not abnormal to be so irregular, that last Wondfo I did absolutely had the faintest line on it. But the dollar tree was very negative at first and as usual dried with the line. Of course I knew buying any more tests was pointless but that Wondfo had been messing with me bad. So I decided to buy one and put this issue to bed. Couldn’t bring myself to spend almost $20 on a FRER so settled for the $10 CVS blue dye tests. Thinking if I WAS, it’s be a no doubt BFP by now. Surely after a few mins of taking it this morning that test had the faintest blue line on it. What CRAP! After tweaking it myself (yes they’re awful but iPhone isn’t the best) it’s just like my eyes saw .. blue & almost instant evap! I was 50/50 on well maybe I am.. no cmon you’re definitely not! So I splurged after work and bought the FRER pack. One regular and one digital. Figured I’d do the digital in the morning. Absolute without a doubt BFN on that pretty pink FRER. I’ve only been testing this year so I’m no expert on evaps and all that. I know the first ever clear blue I posted on here had one for sure. But I had taken some blue dyes last month and no evaps until hours later. So this is super new for me and super frustrating! Maybe it’s too thick and not even in the right spot, this is the first time I’ve taken this type so I wouldn’t know either. Are evaps always gray or are just blue dye so bad that evaps are even blue lol. Going to take the digi in the morning just to really close this month out and focus on charting :) Thanks for reading girls and of course any input on evaps and just faulty test or false positives on certain test or even false negatives on some would be appreciated! Also since I’m so new to actually TTC, I know the rule kind of is that the more HCg in your body, the darker the test. Even though ‘scientifically’ it’s that it only detects the hormone, not how much. Who the heck is right here? Scientist or POAS addicts :winkwink:

Attachments

• 02F82FA1-20E0-440F-9567-CA73EA38D1ED.jpg
    02F82FA1-20E0-440F-9567-CA73EA38D1ED.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 65
  • EE897D78-2B4C-404C-A5E2-141FED96375D.jpg
    EE897D78-2B4C-404C-A5E2-141FED96375D.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 42
  • C2D56111-3E3B-4AE9-B166-D5DA8149FCCE.jpg
    C2D56111-3E3B-4AE9-B166-D5DA8149FCCE.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 56
  • BEFF0B31-F971-408C-9ECE-2B3EC8FDCCFE.jpg
    BEFF0B31-F971-408C-9ECE-2B3EC8FDCCFE.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 42
  • C1D1F515-4802-4E37-9F72-67C865EBD401.jpg
    C1D1F515-4802-4E37-9F72-67C865EBD401.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 28
I see a faint blue line. Was is visible within the timeframe?
I’ve never had an evap on clearblue even though lord say they have. Don’t be discouraged in the am if the digital is negative. If you can wait another day it might be worth your while. I can never wait! Lol. Good luck

I can see the line. It has been years since I tried this brand so I'm not sure. I would say positive if it came up and stayed there within the timeframe. Was the first response one of those early result kind or the rapid response? That could explain the negative since one is supposed to be much more sensitive.
xx

I see a line. I used two of those cb and nothing came up i checked it the next day and had a faint line on both i am actually 6 weeks pregnant. Frers were showing nothing for me. That does look positive i would re test with an early detection one x

I see a faint line too!

Good luck :dust:

I’m really starting to believe that I get faint positives on every test I take! As I sat here at work I decided to take another look at the FRER I took yesterday (btw the digital this morning said NOPE no way 👎) (ok it said no-) and I started tweaking just for fun and then I see this! Have any of you tweaked negatives and never see anything? Or is it just you tweak and see the second line? It was a regular FRER set, one normal and one digi! I have no idea of ovulation or things like that because I’m so irregular 😔 I turned the saturation up on the tweaked photo, does that always make the pink color? Is it even pink...? Maybe I’m cray cray 😜😂:winkwink: I’ve included the time stamps of the original and edited to show it’s the exact same picture, ones just tweaked! Has anybody else always gotten lines when not a true BFP? If I was I just know they’d be a little harder to miss by now especially when I tested last week with a squinter on a IC!

Attachments

• 314543CB-065B-4058-BFFA-F7F9BAAE570F.jpg
    314543CB-065B-4058-BFFA-F7F9BAAE570F.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 56
  • AE83CC0D-A17E-40E7-A2CE-FD6420230DA8.jpg
    AE83CC0D-A17E-40E7-A2CE-FD6420230DA8.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 53
I would say thats the start of a bfp i got some evap lines last month on FRER but they didn't look like that!

I would&#8217;ve thought so too if it hadn&#8217;t been like a week since the first faint one! I bought two dollar tree test because I refuse to spend any more money on this insane ness! I&#8217;ll wait till the morning to test. I should&#8217;ve never even went back to tweak lol. Thanks for all your opinions ladies && FX for everyone else trying <3

Also the phrase &#8216;a line is a line&#8217; is really starting to irk me because so many of us have proven that just is not true! I think we all need to clique up and start manufacturing our own tests!

I see it on the tweaked one and I'd say a start of bfp x

Not much of an update that&#8217;s for sure, but I decided to test late last night. Was super tired after work and ended up napping from 7-10.. which totally screwed me because I was up until 5 AM and had to get up at 7! But I tested around 10 and total BFN with the dollar store test. Usually and I mean like every time I can recall I have also gotten a good evap on those. As for almost everybody else as well lol. But this time I&#8217;m sadly impressed because it stayed pretty clear from any kind of odd line! The only thing I can see on it is the indent. I have one more I&#8217;ll tske around lunch time because every time I test around that time in the afternoon I usually get some fun test that have me killing time at work :) I&#8217;m sure I&#8217;m not pregnant at this point, I&#8217;ll never be surprised if I was though because I can never count on missed AF&#8217;s very much! I&#8217;ve definitely got to get a handle on this charting stuff though. Every morning I have to pee so bad I usually jump out of bed and forget to temp! As much as I wanna be that woman who knew they were pregnant but never tested positive through urine .. I just know I have to live in the real world :( One more test and I pray that it&#8217;s the same as last nights and a clear bfn so I can stop wasting to much money haha. These lines are crazy though I honestly would believe them if they started getting darker for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->