Blue Dye Tests

tbuns

Reaction score
What is so bad about them anyhow?

Is it that they give false positives (like two that I got)? Is it something else?? Have I hit the brink of insanity? lmao...

:rofl: Tbuns, I hate telling this to people, especially TTC'ers, but RELAX! :) I think you're reading too much into things. We all do it, I know. :hugs: :dust:

lmao.... you are the second person in two days to tell me that. *sigh*

I actually just took a step back, and had to laugh at myself.

But really, I think I heard they are prone to evaps... or whatever.

I've never used one before tbh. I've always used the pink dye ones.

their evaps and false positives are very much identical to BFP, and ive heard they show up quicker too! i have two 'bfp' on clearblue + tests, WRONG. negatives! expensive tests 2..gutted!

their evaps and false positives are very much identical to BFP, and ive heard they show up quicker too! i have two 'bfp' on clearblue + tests, WRONG. negatives! expensive tests 2..gutted!

how freaking awful... sorry that happened to you.

I was so sure I was pregs because of the stupid tests... As for evaps, I just looked at one from the other day and sure enough - a BLUE evap. Total garbage.

To be fair, they do give obvious BFP when you are in fact pregs, as I have seen in the testing gallery.

Oh, and I just looked at your chart... :coffee:

um are you pregs??!! I also noticed you O'd really late - I did too, on CD 30.

yeah..but then they confuse u when its like kinda... there.

i have yeh but theyre ic and i keep getting lines once theyre dried up..so realllllyy cba testing til tuesday.. we'll see if the temps stay high, plus at that point IF i am preggers, i;'ll be 4 weeks going by due date ff gave me from ov. so it'll be more likely to show. gonna buy a proper midstream 20miu test though.xx

i have yeh but theyre ic and i keep getting lines once theyre dried up..so realllllyy cba testing til tuesday.. we'll see if the temps stay high, plus at that point IF i am preggers, i;'ll be 4 weeks going by due date ff gave me from ov. so it'll be more likely to show. gonna buy a proper midstream 20miu test though.xx

Cool... yeah I saw in the TTC forum that you are waiting till Tues to test...

dang you, why must you wait?! lol....

just an hour old, but here is a nice evap!

(can't yet see it not inverted)

Attachments

• image201005300020_2.jpg
    image201005300020_2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member