Blueberries

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Are they quite slim fitting?

Boyo is on the nappy hunt again this morning and he likes the look of these after a few of the girls here said they were nice.

They look a bit bulkier than the Ittis though so thought I'd ask the experts!!

Want to get a couple of different types so we can try them out and will then go with the ones that suit us best - we have some Itts and a Cushie Tushie already :thumbup:

Any others we should look at getting one or two of?

xxx

Blueberries arent horrendous but they are wide in the crotch and will be bulky on little ones. Im not very into the One Size Blueberrys, Ive sold most of mine and replaced them with the sized side snap versions which IMO are a million times better.
Also if you are looking at the onesize blueberrys Id suggest you get the bamboo version they are much better and dont wear as badly (plus get poppers not aplix)

We thought the One Size ones looked a bit bulky and had been looking at the Side Snap ones so that is good to know :thumbup:

I don't fancy many of the One Size ones to be fair, I think I'd rather size them as she grows xxx

Blueberries were the nappies that swayed me back onto cloth nappies...however i dont really like them anymore :cry: they are just too bulky. But i'm getting some of the blueberry wraps for my totsbots :lol:

BBOS are quite bulky, but to be honest not much different to a Cushie Tushie, I've personally found both wide in the crotch. Try Bambooty for a slim fit or the BB side snaps x

Agreed with the girls above, I don't like the OS, I bought a few then sold them and bought sized instead. :)

I've got two mini deluxes which are sooo tiny and super cute!! Smaller than itti's. The small BBs don't seem that much bigger than itti's at all though.

i love blueberry one size ! i agree that they are bulky but as i have a girl, i just pop her in a dress when she's wearing one (also means i can show it off !) :cloud9:

i prefer aplix too, i know it won't look pretty for long but i just don't get on with poppers

x

WSS ^^^ I love mine too! I only buy OS currently as I got into cloth quite late.

I own applix and poppers but I love the poppers but the applix is so much easier especially now she's crawling lol

i did find them bulky to start especially compared to my flips but I just put izzie in her first WN and that was just as bulky x

I've just tried a BBOS today & loved it. Charlotte is 13lb at the moment & its a little bulkier than some of the sized ones we've tried but I thought it gave a great fit. I loved it so much, I've just bought 2 more, OH will go mad :blush:

I get on well with Edward's BBOS :)

ETA: It's the white with blue spots in my FB album

I got three bbos's from anothersquish and i love them, they hold everything in and look really good on Lo but i will start to get sized nappies soon.

I'm with Squish and the others that vote for the side snaps!

The OS are far too bulky, especially between the legs for Chloe. We generally prefer velcro over snaps but the side snaps are lovely, no bulk across her stomach like front snappers.

They well cost more to kit out in but I'm sure the resale on them when you move up a size will help a bit and some places are selling them for about £16 (babykind I think) as they are being discontinued, so if you do want some, I'd suggest getting some now, before the colours you want are gone!!

xx

I love my blueberrys, I have a few one sizes as I started cloth late and they wash the best out of all the nappies I have and I have never had any leaks from them xx

i really like my os bb too! I don't think it's greatly bulky in comparison to some others but we only started using them at 6 months old.

I love my BB's :)
Yes, they aren't the slimmest, but I get on fine with the OS Aplix.
All mine were bought preloved though (apart from a Mini Deluxe I bought as his first MCN!!)
I have one small SS and I really like it too.
I think I'm just quite into my one size nappies at the mo, as he is bigger and can fit them much better :) xxxx

I havn't tried the OS, but I love her medium sidesnaps; they're my favourite of all of her nappies, to be honest. We get such a good fit from them, that, if we could afford it, she'd be in them all the time. Love em!

I love the variety of answers here and it is proving that us buying one each of a few is the right way to go initally (thanks for that, can say that is the reason rather than wanting a pretty collection :rofl: )

I have a SS coming from Jetters so may get a OS too to try and see how we feel with it as the only way we will know is to put Missys beautiful little tooshie in it!

xxx

Id get some of each :) I do still have the OneSize but I only have four now and will be selling the last aplix one when I organise myself to buy it in the bamboo version.
At first I didnt want the side snap version at all but I bought one SS before he was born as it was on offer and when he started fitting into it I realised I liked it more. I now have 8 sidesnaps and 4 Onesize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->