Blueberry...cheapest place....

A

anothersquish

A friend has said she wants to buy me another blueberry as a present....which is lovely...she wants me to send her a link to a website to get them from and definitely wants to get me another cow print (as I LOVE the moo moo print!!)
I got mine cheaper thanks to someone lovely posting a link here :blush: but sure Ive seen them around at under £20 or am I going mad?

I haven't looked elsewhere but www.softbots.co.uk have blueberries for £22.50 with free delivery AND they have a 15% discount on over the Christmas period (enter the code on the discounts page at checkout) so that makes them £19.13 :)

https://milliesnappies.web.officelive.com/Blueberry.aspx £20.99, no cow print but she does have the new sexy prints :)

I haven't looked elsewhere but www.softbots.co.uk have blueberries for £22.50 with free delivery AND they have a 15% discount on over the Christmas period (enter the code on the discounts page at checkout) so that makes them £19.13 :)

Thanks for this, have just treated myself to the cow print!!! Still waiting for a baby to try them on though, wonder what will arrive first, the blueberry or the baby!!! :happydance:

cow prints cute isn't it? It's surprisngly popular aswell. I've got a lovely mommy's touch cow print wetbag :happydance:

*cough* we found it for £17.99 plus £1.75 P&P, seems to have been pretty decent!

wow, if its the proper one then i'd grab it whilst you can because i don't imagine they'll keep them at that price long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->