blueberry pocket or btp

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Baby due in may and am hoping (have everything crossed!) that we will have a nice summer and these look like fab nappies to wear on their own with a tshirt. Money wise am looking to get as many nappies in btp size but can't help looking through forum and falling in love with different sized ones as patterns seem sooo much nicer. Was looking and saw that the blueberry do both :happydance: Did have a look through the reviews but could not find either one of these on there (although did find 4 others that now are on my 'have to have' list!)

Would be very much appriciated if someone could put up a review even better if can review both sorts :thumbup:

I've got a preloved btp on the way to me so cant review it yet but I did find a few reviews in the review thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/186481-cloth-nappy-wipes-review-thread.html

try post #5 and #38 I think, HTH xx

lol thank you :blush: Have looked throuhg reviews about 5 times today at different nappies and never seen these!

Was going to say I have reveiwed a BTP blueberry.

I have loads of others I need to post reviews of that I WILL do at some point...!!
I would rather get a sized nappy than a birth to potty BUT blueberrys are very expensive and therefore (unless money isnt an issue) Id urge to go for BTP to get more use out of it but this may mean it would be too bulky if you have a small baby. Having said that Theo has worn his from birth and its not too bad.

Yep ava wears hers now and altho a bit bulky, they are fine and ill get moneys worth outta them. I did go for sized when she was littler tho, now i use both sized and BTP and when she outgrows the sized ones i have ill sell and buy a couple more BTP!

Yeah as the others said BTP obviously last longer and are good if you have a big baby. Freya was 3/4 months before her BTP blueberries fit her but now they fit great. I would prob buy expensive nappies like these in BTP then maybe buy a few pretty ones in a small size if you want to use them in the summer :)

Yeah as the others said BTP obviously last longer and are good if you have a big baby. Freya was 3/4 months before her BTP blueberries fit her but now they fit great. I would prob buy expensive nappies like these in BTP then maybe buy a few pretty ones in a small size if you want to use them in the summer :)

wss :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->