Bluewater Meet!!! EVERYONE welcome - Friday 26th June

I just aa route plannered it and its an 1 hour 45 mins away :( too long for me on my own plus the petrol money!!

Sorry guys..

me and sam#3 are gonna do a mini meet in northampton that day... hope you dont mind :hugs:

course we don't mind guys :hugs: we'll miss you both, but of course understand :hugs:

must compare piccies at the end of the day, i love seeing the laid back Courtney and the gorgeous harry xxx

aww wishing - completely understand! i had no idea it was so close to D-Day!! :shock: i'm so sure when i looked at your ticker like yesterday it said 27 week!!! :rofl: how fast did that go! we can arrange one after your lil yellow bump is here hon, no probs at all :hugs:

ha ha in that case i've had the quickest third trimester in the world! :rofl:
i'm gutted cos i was excited a meet was being held nearish me but they'll be another :)

I will feel awkward as havent met anyone but be good to meet you all!

I havent met anyone either, but am sure it will be fun! xx

You'll be fine! I've only met a few people on here and we had a great time at London zoo! It can seem a bit daunting, but it's OK once you're there!

Yeah im gonna be nervous meeting you lot aswell, plus im gonna be only one without a baba i think xxx

I havent met anyone either, but am sure it will be fun! xx

You'll be fine! I've only met a few people on here and we had a great time at London zoo! It can seem a bit daunting, but it's OK once you're there!

Yeah im gonna be nervous meeting you lot aswell, plus im gonna be only one without a baba i think xxx

I don't have a baba! still in 1st Tri x

yep i have felt nervous at first as well - but once we're all there with drinks in hand its going to be great!

it will be my 3rd bnb meet - so excited :happydance: only 6 more days ladies :wohoo:

:wohoo: can't believe its coming round so quickly! :yipee: looking forward to seeing and meeting all you lovely ladies and LO's friday :D x

i was gonna do a cardboard sign saying 'bnb meet' to go on table, but as i can't go now perhaps someone else can volunteer to do it instead...?

Woooo only 3 more sleeps to go :D

I hope you girls don't mind, i'm probably going to be bringing one of my friends and her LO as she needs to get Corey some more clothes :)

Woooo only 3 more sleeps to go :D

I hope you girls don't mind, i'm probably going to be bringing one of my friends and her LO as she needs to get Corey some more clothes :)

course we don't :happydance: the more the merrier :happydance:

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all! Is it OK if I bring my camera to take some practice shots? I won't use any pics without permission.

you can take pictures of me, i dont care.

or my rashy baby........(took her doctors and its NOT catching! Think its heat rash)

neecee that will be fab! i certainly don't mind you taking piccies :D xx

Nope me neither, you can photo away hun!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->