Bluewater Meet!!! EVERYONE welcome - Friday 26th June

Yeah its my payday day before, but i cant spend too much, spent enough as it is lol xxx

I've got some bad news, I cannot come to the meet now, i've gotta have my Anti D injection with MW that afternoon and i got my letter through from my physio and the only day they have available for me is yes you've guessed it the same day and i cant change it, or they see it as i dont obviously need it!!!

Im so gutted i really am :( xxx

Ok, I've only just noticed the local buddies bit where I saw mention of a bluewater meet so I've only just seen this section too.... Can I blame baby brain? :rofl:

I'd really like to come to this but I'd have to go by public transport as I'm not on the car insurance anymore.... and I don't know where I'm going with buses round here lol

If I can figure out how to get to BW by bus then I'd like to come, even if getting on a bus with a buggy scares me :blush:

It's annoying as I only live 10mins down the A2 by car :hissy:

Ok, I've only just noticed the local buddies bit where I saw mention of a bluewater meet so I've only just seen this section too.... Can I blame baby brain? :rofl:

I'd really like to come to this but I'd have to go by public transport as I'm not on the car insurance anymore.... and I don't know where I'm going with buses round here lol

If I can figure out how to get to BW by bus then I'd like to come, even if getting on a bus with a buggy scares me :blush:

It's annoying as I only live 10mins down the A2 by car :hissy:

If your only 10 mins away from BW hun, I could always run down and get you if you didnt wanna tackle the bus....

I was planning on getting there earlier like 10ish so i could get some shopping in beforehand... but its not a problem for me to get you first :)

Can't wait,less thank 2 weeks now!!!!! :happydance:

wohoo so glad if you can come kerry! :yipee:

oh tinkerbells that a shame :(

really looking forward to meeting and seeing you all :yipee: xx

If your only 10 mins away from BW hun, I could always run down and get you if you didnt wanna tackle the bus....

I was planning on getting there earlier like 10ish so i could get some shopping in beforehand... but its not a problem for me to get you first :)

Can't wait,less thank 2 weeks now!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks, that's really sweet of you!

I'll have a look into the buses and let you know. Thanks a lot for the offer tho x

I no im so upset, but shitty MW was like no we order the anti D so you have to have it then and cos i've waited so long for my physio, if you try to change or cancel they wont set up another appt for you!!! Nooooooooooooooooo xxx

ella and i may come to this!!! oooooooo how exciting!!! not driven anywhere with ella for that long yet though so may have to take her for a little cruise to warm her up lol

xxx

I'd love to come, but don't really know any of you and I'm quite nervous about it! Anyone wanna hold my hand?!

aww kat it'll be fine...i don't know anyone either and nor do a number of the girls :)

I dont know anyone either Kat!!

You'll be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"