Bluewater Meet!!! EVERYONE welcome - Friday 26th June

awww kat - i'll hold your hand! i was terribly nervous at first too! but its fine, and lovely to chat to other mums! you must come, it'll be fab to meet you :D xxx

katiensam - excellent sweetie - i shall add you too the list :D

tinkerbells - such a shame :(

4 hours on train, 1 hour in car, how does that work???? I won't be able to get there :( lol x

Whoops wrong things, hour and half on the train.. Not sure I fancy going on my own though :lol: Hint hint? :rofl:

4 hours on train, 1 hour in car, how does that work???? I won't be able to get there :( lol x

It's easier to drive than take the train. If you take the train, you have to go to Greenhithe and then probably get a shuttle bus.

Toria if you reeeeeeally want to come how easy is it to get the train to Arlesy/Hitchin/Stevenage?

Naaah takes too long :rofl: If it wasn't a Friday I could get dropped up yours Holly! Nevermind, theres 2 other meets :lol:

i MIGHT be coming now, as we arent going away that weekend now. Will see how moneys are next week :) xx

Train aint that bad, and the shuttle bus runs every 15 mins, how i get there xxx

i'm afraid i won't be coming now girlies...when i first said i would it seemed a good idea, but now i'm realising its just a little too close to my due date to travel that far (one week from due date!) and i'm already really uncomfy so in a weeks time i'll be super uncomfy!

i'll be up for a future one though...sorry :(

aww wishing - completely understand! i had no idea it was so close to D-Day!! :shock: i'm so sure when i looked at your ticker like yesterday it said 27 week!!! :rofl: how fast did that go! we can arrange one after your lil yellow bump is here hon, no probs at all :hugs:

toria - damn u living like stupidly far away!!! and double damn u not driving - otherwise it isn't so bad!!! xxxx

should also say if anyone need directions or any thing please feel free to pm me, i no bluewate quite well :blush:

Okly dokly, count me in! Rachiebaby just twisted my arm!! Oooooh, exciting!!!:happydance:

please someone tell me if i've missed anyone off the first post for a rough list who's coming! xx

I just aa route plannered it and its an 1 hour 45 mins away :( too long for me on my own plus the petrol money!!

Sorry guys..

me and sam#3 are gonna do a mini meet in northampton that day... hope you dont mind :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->