**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

Ben's off that day. Yes, yes, yes! :dance:

Georgie, you can have Cuthburt :winkwink::haha:

:happydance:

Are you going to bring your monsters?
It’s ok, you can keep Cuthbert….I’m going to steal Em’s Lily :haha:

What times best for you ladies? I only have myself to get up and out so whenever is best for me?

Is there any girls missing?

xx

Yessss im so excited!

And yayyy pops can come :D

i dont care about times...it'll be busy though. I will get up at 6 if i have to :haha:

AND i think i can get a ilft :D

if anyone needs lifts let me know, as I can always pick you up...maybe we should book lunch somewhere?
Is anyone else nervous?
xx

Anytime is usually okay for me. I might only bring Ozzie so I can get some xmas shopping done without the other two nosing and trying to mug me in the Disney shop. Damn Disney for planting their store right next to the food court entrance :shakes fist* :lol:

I'm crapping myself Gee... completely crapping myself.

When I get nervous I get extremely scatty. I apologise in advance :lol:

:haha:
I get quiet. Or i ramble. Just ignore me :lol:

ps - i eat like a horse, so dont mind me!

As long as I’m not the only one…you are all going to think I am a right shy tit, but I really want to meet every single one of you that’s going so I’m going to make myself be brave!

I’m really looking forward to it as well though…Hayley, why don’t you change the front page and title to the date we are going and people attending and ask if people want to confirm times? What fits around your LO’s routines?

Where do you all like to eat?

Oh and btw I havent been to bluewater in AAAAAGGGGGGGGES so I havent a clue where anything is!

xx

Im at work atm, lunch break was over 10 mins ago haha, so will do when i get home :)

I know it like the back of my hand, you wont get lost with me!

Oh :( Wish i had my bug now, instead of christmas... ALthough my oyster is a perfect people-plough :haha:xx

Thank you honeeey!
I have only been to bluewater 3 times and the first time I got loast and cried :haha: was only young at the time mind you...:rofl: (like last eyar ;))

Your lucky you dont have your bug :haha: I would push it all the way round and not let you have a go! :haha: - although...that gives us another excuse to meet after xmas so you can show him off...Mr Bugalug that is! And of course H ;)

xx

Hey if you want to save me the hard work of pushing the Pram feel free!!!!!

So is it the 13th?

How long does it take people to get there?? Then we can work out times x

I would ecstatic to push a pram! I would probably cry! :haha: silly sap that I am!

It takes me about 45minutes to get there…but then I got to park :dohh:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"