• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

I think i turned up... and spent the day with the right people. otherwise i was just a weirdo tagging along with a group of mummies. :haha:

Lol Gemma that made me laugh lol could you imagine :)

I made it too :D was lovely to meet you all and to see Sarah again :) I had a lovely day :) hopefully we can do it again soon :)

my feet are killing me though. and harrison has had so many naps today, he is exhausted too!!!! xxx

hopefully someone WTT can make it next time so I dont feel like a tit x

I wanted to come :( Why don't I drive, I'd so make all of these meets, even if it meant 4 hour drives :rofl:

because i kept tickleing him...he was a cutie anyway...they all were adorable, thanks for letting me have a cuddle everyone....think we bored Oliver a little tho...

https://i53.tinypic.com/e9hwrb.jpg

Alex liked you too Georgie, you'll make a great mum when the time is right :hugs:

Aww thanks tigs. Maybe one day! Alex is a sweetie too...All of them were very happy babies, your clearly all great mummys! Still felt like a tit!! Haha. Night girlies x

Ohhhh that piccie of Oliver is so cute!!! I think he had all of Nando's "awww"-ing at some point!

Loved meeting you all, was good to put faces (and voices :haha:) to names!!! xxx

nope!!! it was voices that confused me the most... i didnt expect people to have "normal" accents!!! x

haha Normal?! I know what you mean though :D

I really love that piccie of Oliver! hes just such a cutie :D

Awwww Georgie I think Izzie loved you too :D you can be a honary auntie here to :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"