**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

Jen, we will do another one after christmas and again when your LO is here. Hope you feel better soon xx

Right im ready to go lol. Olivers outfit is picked, my outfit is dry the nappy bag is packed oh the bottles have been filled... can you tell im nervous

Where are we meeting? I'm confused about where we are to go:blush:

I looked up Nandos but there are 2 and they don't open till 11.30am. So if we get there quick we could be first ones in :lol:

Sue - below the cinema (water circus)

Everyone else - see you there!!!!! Message me on fb if anyone needs my number, Gemma has it in case I don't reply xx

Snowwww Ill message u on FB now. Gem has my number, Ill have to find the water circus lol!! Im scaaaaaaared!! See you all in 2 hours! Love u all lots! Xxx

Oh i'm getting all excited now! Izzie has gone down for a nap so i'm hoping we now wont be running late instead of a little earlier as I need to buy some things there and take back some jeans! YAWN!!

See you all soon - Hayley i've pm'd my number to you on fb! xx

I cant come :cry: just got in my car to leave and my car won't start :( I'm gutted :(

Ohh no kayleigh :(
I'm at nandos now.. On my own... Oh my god I'm craping myself :rofl: x

Im here. Oh god oh god! Who let me agree to this!! Im hyperventilating here! Im coming to meet you now Hayley...please grab me if i walk straight past you! Sooooooooooooooo scared!! Xx

I made it, almost turned round when I struggled to find a parking space. Thanks Sarah for the kick up the rear I needed to make the effort. It was lovely to put some faces to names, but OMG I feel so old. All the babies (and the toddler) are so cute. Total nightmare to find places to fit lots of prams at once though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->