BLW friendly cookbook?

NIfirsttimer

Proud mum, new wife & WTT
Reaction score
Ruby is doing amazingly well with her BLW, she eats anything and everything i offer her, and her skills have really improved, she was even trying to pick up a little dollop of sauce on her tray, with her now perfected pincer grip!
im running out of things to try though.. in terms of meals we all eat...
i love the jamie oliver ministry of food cookbook, its my all time favourite, but if already made most of the things we would all eat, so i need some new inspiration!
i want a book with lots of meal ideas not just for ruby, but that we can all eat & enjoy equally! has anyone found a really good one?

Although it isn't aimed directly at BLW, I found the Top 100 Finger foods by Anabel Karmel to have some good ideas.
Like Honey Dojon Chicken Skewers, baked mozzerella sticks, spring rolls
could obviously just make larger ones for the adults.
i think the ones in this book, in my opinion, are more suited to lunch time meals though, for an adult anyway.

I've got a book called '101 Recipes for Kids' BBC Goodfood magazine.

It's got some good lunch and dinner ideas, (there's a section of child friendly family meals) everything I've made from it so far has been pretty successful.

I'm pretty sure the BBC good food website has a search function where you can filter for low salt recipes - and then if there's any nasties in the individual recipe, you can just substitute that ingrediant. It's a bit of a round the houses way of doing it I suppose but I don't mind personally.

I've got a book called '101 Recipes for Kids' BBC Goodfood magazine.

It's got some good lunch and dinner ideas, (there's a section of child friendly family meals) everything I've made from it so far has been pretty successful.

Looks good! Just ordered from Amazon!

Does it have many vegetarian dishes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"