BLW - what did your LO eat today?

Yesterday Holly had:

Breakfast - wholemeal toast
Lunch - broccoli and pasta
Dinner - potatoes and green beans

So far, Astrid has had:

B: Porridge, toast and butter
L: Slices of mozzarella, sliced avocado, rice cake, apple fruit pot, slice of clementine
D: ? No idea! Might make toad in the hole though!

Today Holly tried

Breakfast - wholemeal toast her favourite food ever :haha:
Lunch - white fusilli and cauliflower
Dinner - potato slices and veg

Not sure if Rowan counts as a baby any more but today he had...

Breakfast: Mini Wholegrain Cherry Wheats with milk; 1/2 a banana
Lunch: Cheese and marmite sandwich on wholemeal bread, Organix carrot puffs, satsuma and fruit jelly
Dinner: Quorn and vegetable curry with potato cakes and chilli naan; fruit salad

Today LO had

Hard Boiled egg and toast soldiers for brunch and rice cake with mushed up banana on top for a snack.

I love BLW, he just started eating last week and it's fun (and messy)

Today

Breakfast - wholemeal seeded toast
Lunch - fusilli and veg
Dinner - potato waffle, veg

Breakfast: Blackcurrent oat bar
Lunch: cheese on toast
Dinner: omelette with ham and mushroom, veg (broccoli, asparagus, sugar snap peas) then ome of my toad in the hole, peas, then blueberries and a bit of a goodies date and apple bar (which she absolutely loved!)

B: banana pancake
L: beans on toast, pear chunks...
T: rice and chilli and roast carrots/parsnips

struggling for puddings as he vom's on yoghurt - any ideas?? xx

apricot wheats
mushroom and tyme soup, raspberries
vegetable cous cous (what a mess!)

Waula, fruit pots? Stewed fruit? Jelly? Water ice or sorbet? Excuse to bake some kind of sponge pudding? Poached pears? Sponge fingers? Erm... Now running out of ideas.

Today Holly had :

Breakfast - gave her a whole slice of wholemeal toast instead of half and she had most of it :)
Lunch - chicken and pasta - this was the first time she had tried chicken and she made an awful face! At one point she was shuddering when she just picked it up, but she seemed to enjoy it towards the end and was eating a bit.
Dinner - potato and veg

Breakfast: 1/2 Muffin with df spread and a smear of marmite
Lunch: h/m cheesy salmon spread on wholemeal bread, dried apricots and a fig, Organix gingerbread man and natural yogurt
Snacks: Mini breadsticks and cucumber
Dinner: King prawn and veg stir fry with wholegrain rice (didn't eat much of this); apple and fruit jelly

Waula- is LO dairy intolerant? Rowan was too, although he seems to have grown out of it now (we are gradually reintroducing)

Puddings that go/ went down well with us:
Fresh fruit
Tinned fruit
Rice pudding (can make this sugar free by sweetening with fruit puree. Can also be dairy free if you make it with an alternative milk like Oatly or Kara)
Homemade 'milk' jelly (I used to make this with Oatly)
Baked apple stuffed with dried fruits
Custard (made with minimal sugar- not to my taste but both my LOs lap it up. Once again, can be made non-dairy)
Homemade sugar-free muffins (got my recipies from internet and BLW cookbook)
Spanish Apple Cake (BLW cookbook)
Freedom (like a sort of sorbert made from fruit- with no gunk)
Molasses flapjacks (no refined sugar- all the sweetness comes from the molasses, which is super healthy- recipe from google!)

Thanks Bluehorse and Lauracilli - N has always been a vommer, more so when I eat loads of dairy and he's particularly vom'y when he eats yoghurt. Don't really want to exclude entirely as he's only having 3/4 little BF per day and other than lots of spit-up after BF and vomming after yoghurt, he doesn't seem to care at all... Great news that Rowan has grown out of it! How old was he when that happened??! Does this mean I wont always have to carry a muslin with me??! lol!

Forget about fruit muffins - I make loads of them - of course they count as pud!!! Not tried the BLW apple cake though - will give it a go!
xx

Today...
B: banana pancake, ella's kitchen cereal (no milk, just dry), pear chunks
L: cheese n spinach muffin, crust of my pizza express pizza (naughty), date & banana bar
T: steamed salmon, rice, peas/sweetcorn (awesome pincer practice), roasted parsnips.

Scarlett had
b - cranberry wheats
L - crumpet with peanut butter, papaya
D - veggie sausage, potato wedges, roasted carrots, broccoli. Apple crumble

Breakfast was his usual cereal and fruit (today it was banana)

Lunch was toast with pumpkin and rice spread (something i made up which he seemed to enjoy)

Dinner was bean and cashew curry with brown rice and wholemeal roti. He loved it! Loves roti.

B: toast with mashed banana/peanut butter
L: bagel with scrambled eggs & beans
T: half jacket potato, half salmon fillet, peas/sweetcorn, cream cheese smushed together...steamed apple slices & plum quarters.

Today Holly has had

B- toast
L- pasta, veg, tangerine
D- potatoes, veg

TODAY Holly had:

B - gave her banana on toast as a change - she took one bite and had a tantrum so I had to make her normal toast and butter :rofl:

L - pasta and vegetables

D- potato and fishfinger - she was only interested in the potato and ignored the fish finger

Today was one of the very rare days that Alexander got 3 meals. :p

Breakfast - toast with butter and apple sauce

Lunch - scrambled egg and homemade sweet potato fries. Kind of a random lunch I know but hey hum. He didn't eat any of the egg though. I haven't ever managed to get him to eat eggs grrr. I keep offering in hope...

Dinner - spaghetti and meatballs in tomato sauce, with broccoli

Dessert - usually he gets fruit and yoghurt, but we ran out, so tonight he got a handful of cinnamon toasters instead, with the remainder of the apple sauce. Went down a treat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->