BLW - what did your LO eat today?

Today:

B- toast
L- we went out for a carvery and Holly had some beef, Yorkshire pudding and cauliflower off our plates
D- pasta and tangerine -odd mix but she liked it!

B - toast
Lunch - she didn't like the cauliflower cheese we gave her so she had some brown bread which she LOVES!
Dinner - pasta, turkey and veg

B - apricot wheats
L - homemade pizza with ham and pineapple
D - homemade spiced fruit loaf, buttered, (I was on a baking roll today haha!) and mango chunks.

Waula- I first started introducing little bits of dairy to my diet (I was bfing) at around 10 months... didn't notice any reaction. Started introducing little bits of dairy to Rowan's diet from his first birthday. Initially he started having really explosive poos but none of the other symptoms that he used to have (tummy pains, reflux etc)... Now, at 13.5 months, he doesn't seem to be reacting at all, although I try not to overdo it and give him the lacto-free yogurts instead of regular ones. He also still has dairy free formula (nutramigen) as we have very recently stopped bfing.

Yesterday my little fella had...

Breakfast: Porridge with banana and honey
Snack: Mini breadstick and Organix gingerbread man
Lunch: Baked beans and scrambled egg with wholegrain toast; apple and peach fruit pot
Snack: Dried apricot
Dinner: Quorn, veg and pasta bake; satsuma and fruit jelly

Today...

Breakfast: Cherry wheats soaked in milk; banana
Snack: A fig
Lunch: Tomato soup with brown bread; satsuma, and 1/2 a raspberry lacto-free yogurt
Dinner: Veggie sausage with potato cakes and baked beans; pineapple

B - slice of fruit toast
L - leftover pizza
D - fish fingers, potato wedges, peas and broccoli, mango and pineapple

He didn't eat any of the egg though. I haven't ever managed to get him to eat eggs grrr. I keep offering in hope...

Have you tried it as omlette? My LO absolutely loves it but won't eat eggs any other way :)

He didn't eat any of the egg though. I haven't ever managed to get him to eat eggs grrr. I keep offering in hope...

Have you tried it as omlette? My LO absolutely loves it but won't eat eggs any other way :)

Ds loves omelettes too. And we usually chop up veg and put that in too

Yesterday
B porridge, Cheerios
L drop scones
Snack raisins
D cheese and spinach muffin, Greek yoghurt, steamed carrots broccoli Peas sweetcorn

Today:

B - slice of wholemeal seeded toast
L - pasta and veg
D - potato waffle and half a slice of wholemeal seeded bread

She also tried a bit of natural yogurt off my spoon

We're in the process of converting to teddy feeding himself full time

Today he had

Breakfast - 1/2 slice of cheese on toast

Dinner - 2 pumpkin seed oatcakes with organic hummus, Ella's kitchen banana and raisin bar and some strawberries

He had a spoon fed lunch too! He loves feeding himself and does so so well with it!

yday..

porridge with blueberries and banana

crusty roll with cheese spread, more blueberries

boiled carrots sticks, hummous and pitta bread

Today:

Breakfast - wholemeal toast
Lunch - pasta and cheese
Dinner - Mexican spiced potato wedges - she likes them but she gags a lot due to the spiciness
Snack - I offered a small grated cheese sandwich but she just ripped it to pieces :haha:

Scarlett had:
Breakfast - Weetabix
Lunch - cheese on toast, raisins
Dinner - pork and sweet potato casserole with rice. Apple crumble.

Today:
B: porridge (preloaded spoons)
L: baked potato (she didn't touch it..), roasted chicken strips, dried apricots and clementine segments
D: chicken stir fry (she really enjoyed bits of carrot and mushroom), gruyere cheese (looved it!), pear slices

(I offer one jar a day to my 11 month old just to know hes getting nutrition as hes only just catching onto BLW)

today
B- Peachy porridge (mommy helped), one slice of apple which he fed himself,with his milkybar advent calendar that he fed himself

L- Half a pasta jar, with a petit felous. (fed my mommy) one rice cracker that he fed himself(lunch i tend to make minimal mess due to the fact were either going out or hes way too tired)

D- this is where my BLW brain goes mad lol. I gave him the half of jar left from lunch, then he fed himself 8 blueberries, and two cut up vegegtable shapes (which he loved 1st time having them!)

B - apricot wheats
Snack - bit of my muffin :)
Lunch - egg sandwich
Dinner - pizza, tangerine, half a digestive, some sultanas.

Yesterday LO had

B - toast
L - pasta and cheese
D - we were at family members house having a buffet. Holly didn't each much apart from a tiny bit of bread as she just wanted to play

Breakfast - porridge and sultanas
Lunch - toasted muffin with fruit spread, half a tangerine
Dinner - slow cooked lamb, saute potatoes, braised red cabbage, broccoli, and apple crumble for pudding :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->