BM problems.

Dtrisha

Reaction score
Hey everyone. This might be kinda gross so read on if you're ready.

When I fort found out I was pregnant I had some bad constipation. Now I'm going more and that's great other than the other issue I'm having now. When I try to go I toot a lot before I go and some mucus and blood seems to come out before I go. I've never had this problem before other than now hat I am pregnant. I asked my doctor and he told me that it could be a entrrbal hemmeroid but that was 3-4 weeks ago. He said it could be a internal issue but they can't test me since I'm pregnant.

Has anyone had this and it's been fine? It's almost every time I go. I would say 90% of the time.

To avoid bleeding maybe try using stool softeners. I take magnesium and eat loads of veggies so have never ever had issues with constipation or bleeding. But my gf had serious issues as she refused to eat anything green and had to take psyllium husks everyday as well as natural laxatives. Constipation can also be from the iron in your prenatal. 99% of time they put really hard to digest iron in them and it bungs pregnant women right up.

Unfortunately, constipation and pregnancy go hand in hand especially because of the iron in prenatal vitamins. I just dealt with this a week ago. I was having horrible cramping up high and couldn't even realize gas. It was like it was stuck. I ended up taking metamucil and eventually went really well in the middle of the night. That stuff isn't the easiest to swallow but it seems to work. My stool since I started having problems have had mucus on them also but no blood. They are still that way, but I'm regular now and not having any pain so I will just mention it at my appointment next week.

I'm not really constipated anymore. I go almost everyday on my own. It's just the blood and mucus I'm most worried about. Thanks for the info though

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->