~BnB Biggest Losers~

I joined slimming world on wednesday so hope to post a loss on here next week :)
Well done to all of you who have lost so much weight....hope to loose about 60lbs so here's to a long but steady road xxx

i got the wii active yesterday and started it this morning. its much better than the wii fit. really works up a sweat. I'm shattered now :thumbup:

yeh i agree anita... it really gets your heart racing.. so much I cant be bothered today lol!

Kate your doing so well!! Whats your secret lol!! in 6 weeks ive only lost 7.5lb :(

Kate your doing so well!! Whats your secret lol!! in 6 weeks ive only lost 7.5lb :(
Thanks hun - it's Weightwatchers and exercise that works for me hun - well done on your 7.5lbs, what are you doing? x x

I lost 5lbs this week :D pleased with myself :)

Ohhhh, I don't write on here very often but I just wanted to say that I have now lost 56lbs since November and have just passed an interview to be a Slimming World consultant,! I am opening a brand new class in Chesterfield where I live and am soooo excited! I have a pre training meeting tonight and it all looks fantastic! To be fair I still want to lose about another two stone but I think being a consultant will help me stay on track!!! Sorry to butt into your thread with that but am just sooooo excited!!!! x

well done hayley, i looked into becoming a consultant, what were the up front costs like?? x

Hi, I've lost 19lbs so far, got weigh in tomorrow!

Need to loose quite a bit more though!

well done hayley, i looked into becoming a consultant, what were the up front costs like?? x

Hey Kerry,

I have taken the more expensive option as I want to make a proper go of it. It has cost me £1000 to set up - they give me everything I need to start my first class for this, including the scales and a full, extensive training package so I didn't think that was too bad - especially considering I now don't have to find full time childcare for Liv!

I have my first class on October 1st!! Ahhhhh am sooo nervous! Lots of promotion to do before then tho! x

ooh that sounds good, what are ongoing fees like? like hall hire etc? how much cut do you get from individual members?

I am meant to go to the recruitment evening and she keeps ringing me but something has always came up!! xx

Hiya...

Congrats to all those who've lost weight! I'm on my way to goal... still got a long road ahead, but at least I've started :D (it's what I keep having to tell myself!)

I'd started Weight Watchers but decided to stop as i was becomign less (????) motivated going there... so now... dear hubby has decided to show more interest and weigh me once a week and now...I'm super motivated!! It's weird... but maybe I needed his support more than I thought I did. He's super at making me feel good about eating right and doing exercise... here's hoping it continues!

good luck to all!!

I not been on here for a while so need to come back for motivation :D

Start weight after having Caine: 15 stone
Weight now: 13 stone 2 :)
Goal: 11 and a half stone
Short term goal: 12 stone by November
Biggest weight: 15 stone 14 pound when 40 weeks preg.

I am not on any particular diet but stick roughly yo WW and its slowly coming off then I have a binge out and put it back on :(

Good luck to everyone and well done those who are losing

ooh that sounds good, what are ongoing fees like? like hall hire etc? how much cut do you get from individual members?

I am meant to go to the recruitment evening and she keeps ringing me but something has always came up!! xx

Basically, you get all your takings at the end of the night from members (£4.50) plus shop, etc plus if you get new members they pay more then you take out the cost of room hire (am looking for a room at the minute so not sure how much exactly but hoping not to pay more than about £20.00) then you get a cut and SW get a cut - your cut depends on certain targets you have to reach.

I would defo say go to the recruitment evening - I did that in Feb and it gave loads of info, everybody is so nice. Plus on a more long term view the company is a really good one to work for properly, not just self employed and there are loads of opportunites to move on with them so when Liv is bigger I can look at doing that.

You should defo look into it - you have done so well with your weight loss - they would be glad to have you on board! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->