~BnB Biggest Losers~

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Started WW again on Tuesday, doing it on my own, like before. But this time it just feels a little different, so I'm hoping thats the feeling of will power and determination! LOL.
Can't weigh myself til I'm at my MIL's, so I'll be able to see how well I've done on Monday morning! Kind of sucks because it won't ever be the same day, weighing myself one day shy of 1 week in, and then again, the next time I'll be able to weigh myself is next Sunday. Guess it doesn't matter so long as I'm seeing some results! :)

Great news Suz!
Hope everyone else is doing well! :)

Right i really really need to get back on it now otherwise it wil never happen...lol i really feel like its the beggining of the diet where u need to get passed them first 3 days to get used to it.

ive dun it b4 so i no i can do it again its just really hard where ive been eating what i want the last 2weeks. first of need to shift what ive put on.
so today it starts xxxx

kept flutterin between 1lb n half and 1lb....i no thats not bad for like 2 weeks of crap but i need to get bk onit lol evn tho al i wana do is jus go n get some crisps lol x

not looking forward to weigh day tomorrow :hissy: OH is baking like mad this morning making cakes and scones and cookies. He is testing them out for next saturday cos its our girls birthday party then :hissy: they are all so yummy :hissy: his cookies are amazing :blush:

no most definetly you weigh more later on in the day!!

In an ideal world it should be same scales, same time, same day :)

Ahhh I see, well we're getting scales at our house next month so will be able to do it in the morning and will try to do it roughly same time and same day so should get my real weight, not the end of the day weight

I lost 3lbs :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: I can't believe it :cloud9: I have lost a stone and a half altogether now :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
cant go walking today though cos its raining again :hissy:

hey girls lost 2lbs this week! was aiming for2.5 but went out twice so not too bad. Having the naughtiest of naughty treats though... dominos!!!!!! :blush: x x well done natalie x x

hiya ladies. well today is weigh day and i didnt lose anything but didnt put on anything either :happydance: im so pleased cos last week was just unreal for me. had a tea party for one of our girls birthdays and then a joint big party on saturday for the two girls. loads of cake and sweeties and then yesterday a family day out with a bbq :dohh: so i really expected to be up so i am really pleased not to be up anything :thumbup: oh and also :witch: is due this friday so definitely thought i would be up :happydance::happydance:

does anyone know if going on a trampoline is good exercise? My girls got one for their birthday and I've had a go on it but I'm shattered after it :blush:its great fun though :thumbup:

does anyone know if going on a trampoline is good exercise? My girls got one for their birthday and I've had a go on it but I'm shattered after it :blush:its great fun though :thumbup:

I read its meant to be the best exercise there is as it works every muscle group and burns loads of calories!
We have one in our back garden and I love it :happydance:

Can i join please, just gone back to weightwatchers and ive lost 7lb in my 1st week.

Good luck to all of you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->