~BnB Biggest Losers~

yay we in the half a pound club lol!.....ooh i thought she went to skeggy for the weekend xx

:( My Tv wont turn onto AV so I cant use my new wii fit :(

welcome back Kerry :hugs: hope u had a great time

Yeah we're the half pounders sam :rofl:

Wow Becky thats fab - well done x x

I started my diet yesterday so hoping to join all you lovely ladies next week!

I've put on a lb :cry: stupid me for eating 2 boost bars this week in a moment of weakness :(

ul get that 1lb of this week youll see xx and kerry u watch ul still loose 2lb odd lol...cus dnt forget it wont ur real weight last week xxx

thats what Im thinking off... how last week the scales played tricks cos of the excercise I did... hoping to stay the same *fingers crossed*

I just thought, should I be weighing myself at the same time each day? I don't have scales here atm I've been using my mums and weighing myself when ever I'm there so it's not always the same time.

Last night was 8pm so maybe cause it was end of the day I weighed more? (wishfull thinking?? lol)

no most definetly you weigh more later on in the day!!

In an ideal world it should be same scales, same time, same day :)

Quick update :headspin:

Im at 69 lbs lost :wohoo: So Im almost to my WW goal :wohoo: Only about 13 more lbs to go :wohoo:

well done hun thats brill....i only have 19 to my goal which doesnt seem very much but how me guna loose it lol.....wen averagely do ya start piling on the lbs wen pregnant? xx
its hard to go by archie cus i lost a stone n half carrying him due to mornin sickness....but ive only been sick once atm so i think this preg may be diff and il be a fat hippo lol x

yeh i dont really know how it will work? Surely if you lost 19lb when pregnant the docs wouldnt be happy with that :shrug:

well done Suz :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im having a good enough week I think :blush: although my Rach is back from her hols today and I know she will bring chocolate home with her :rofl: I cant wait to see her. its been 10 days since I saw her last and Ive never been away from her for that long before. but yay she is home today :happydance:

docs dnt weigh u no more. n i guss i proved last preg by loosin 20odd lbs tht it dusnt affect bubs as i had it to loose. so long as i eat shud b fine. its just i dnt think i can loose 19lb jus by food haha the 20lb was cus of sikness lasttym lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->