~BnB Biggest Losers~

What routine did you use when taking them?

I'll be doing cardio and resistance training, 4/5 times a week. I've been reading reviews (hence picking one myself) and all of them recommend that you do a high cardio or resistance routine several times a week or they won't work properly as all you're doing is giving yourself a high dose of caffine, and some slimming agents but without the workouts no way of keeping anything off or getting substantial results.

I opted for PhD Lean Degree, and also whey protein post workout :)

they work purely due to supressing your appetite. Im only just getting back on it with my excercise and thats using the wii active (which is actually quite tough) and gym classes...

tomorrow evening is an abs class and a spinning class, me and my mum think we might just do one though cos of the heat :dohh:

can i come back???? pweeeeze :) xxx

I was wondering where you got too :)

well done kate

:hugs: anita :hugs:

i fell well and truely off track :dohh: just hovered around the same weight lol
jusst gettin really p**sed off now though because i could of well been at my target by now and this weather does nothin for my state of mind.. anyways i finally think im ready to go again for good this time, cant be assed wastin any more time :blush::blush: no seriously lol

well my weight is now 10.7 so got about 22 lbs to lose :hissy::hissy:

xxx

hey hey hey ladies...i think im back..

having a really really bad time of things lately..dont want to go into detail but its SHIT!!
In total id put back on a stone in 10 weeks..shocking but hey ive admitted it now...
got back on my tablets though..i have lost 3lb since yesterday so its coming off..i want to have lost the stone i had gained by next fri...i go on hol aug 28th so i have approx 8 weeks and want to loose 2.5stone...
im at 2 stone 11.5lb lost on sw 4 stone 5lb since i had tommy....
man its so hard....i hate the heat ih ate myself i hate everything lol
how are all you ladies doing?
h x

:hugs: hayley.... dont be hard on yourself...!! You can do it... you have done it before you can do it again :hugs:

well i have been good again apart from a wkd this evening as a friend came round for dinner..i had chicken with peppers lemon onion and a bit of feta and salad...no pudding...only a tiny bit as im making myself eat something! i wanted to weigh myself today but i didnt so ill go tomorrow im really busy aswell as i have to make a 2 tiered cake for saturday and sat morning i have to be at the stables for 8 with maddy go and collect another pony and take him and tt (maddys pony) to her school fete (i was some how blagged into doing pony rides) lol and take the cake, then sun marks grandparennts are coming for lunch! I dont think im gonna have time for everything but im gonna have ago but the good bit is that i will be too busy to eat and hopefully burn off some calories!
how have you all been getting on? i have to loose 2.5lb and i can go back to sw as ill be the weight i was last time i went lol
kerry hows tricks and hows courtney after her fall?
h x

hey hun were good :) shes fine scared me more than anything :lol:

i gained tonight but I dont think it was my real weight cos I excercised immediately before I went... everyone is commenting again so Im feeling good :) getting my curves back :yipee:

Hi girls. well weigh day again today. I lost 2 lbs since last week but had put on 1lb last week so really only lost 1lb. I cant believe it though cos I had such a bad week. I had birthday cake and sweeties on tuesday cos it was Rach's 10th birthday and had chippy for dinner saturday and sunday :dohh::dohh: So im really surprised. well the weather is nice here now for the moment so after my breakfast me and Jack are going to go for a walk. I didnt really get any walking in last week cos of all the rain :dohh: Back to being good from today :happydance: Oh and i am down to my lowest weight since having Jack :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

well done hun 2lb is fab.
im not hoping for anything tomorrow haha ive been sooo naughty but back on it today man. wana shift as much weight before i start puttin it back on lol xxx

I'm going to start going by dress size, rather than weight I think. Just because I've started to put on muscle from working out and muscle weighs more than fat so my weight isn't going to be a great indicator for much longer!

My "drugs" arrive tomorrow though. :lol:

So I am a 14 bottom, 16 top atm and want to be a 12 all over.

Well we had Jacobs christening yesterday and the house is full of cake! I have no hope this week x

same here hun but i think a fresh new week tomo wil start me off better haha im done for this week xxxx

Well we had Jacobs christening yesterday and the house is full of cake! I have no hope this week x

Becky you looked absolutely stunning in your dress for Jacob's Christening! Well done ladymilly! I've not been great this week. Why do I do a good week and then a bad week :hissy: arrrgh!!!!! x x

Becky you looked absolutely stunning in your dress for Jacob's Christening! Well done ladymilly! I've not been great this week. Why do I do a good week and then a bad week :hissy: arrrgh!!!!! x x

aww thank you hun! :blush: x

Ive lost 6lb this week ...I weigh myself monday morning every week

well done hun 6lb is great what plan are you following again?

as for me haha ive put on half a 0.5lb but im actually really really happy with that as ive ate shit loads this week and soooo expected to put on more. bk on it this week tho....im aiming for 2lb which wil take me down to 13.10lb havent been to toilet for a whole week again so that may help when i finally bloody go lol.

good luck every1 else xxxxx and kerry where are you??? xx

Babezone no plan yet just not eating crap lol ...my wii fit came today x

wow 6lbs is amazing. i put on half but i was naughty too. kerry's on holiday! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->