~BnB Biggest Losers~

aww hun i no how u feel....it feels like theres no way out....but we got to belive there is cus if we dont were screwed.....i jus wish i dint like food as much as i do man.....see cud u not get urself sum weight watchers ready meals as u can have a lasanga or chicken curry etc for like 4 n half points ther for like 300 odd calories like i no it may seem a big snack but at least it fills u up rather then having for eg a bag of crisp and something else which wud total to the same xx

they just dont fill me up!!

Ive been good at not snacking recently... but I just want BIIIGGG dinners :)

do they not even fill u up for a snack like couldnt u have even 2 weight watchers dinners during the day for say 700 calories and have like 600 calories for ur main meal and u can have 200 odd to play round with thru the day xx

do they not even fill u up for a snack like couldnt u have even 2 weight watchers dinners during the day for say 700 calories and have like 600 calories for ur main meal and u can have 200 odd to play round with thru the day xx

tbh i dont really like them... much prefer a sandwhich or whatever!!
I think Im going to go back to sw...!! At least I dont go hungry :shrug:

i think that may b best hun cus al the time u feel starving ur not going to feel motivated.
hows come you stopped with the sw did u not loose weight? xx

i think that may b best hun cus al the time u feel starving ur not going to feel motivated.
hows come you stopped with the sw did u not loose weight? xx

I just wanted it to come off quicker.... prob with SW they dont help you with portion control and stuff!!

But Im gonna start again and just make sure Im better with portion control!!

If I dont get my 1 and half stone sticker tomorrow... I will :cry: CRRRRRYYY!!! :hissy:

how much have u got to loose to get that tomo xx

2lbs....!! Weighed myself at the gym and they are so different to the sw scales but its looking promising!!

ooo cool....i reckon ul have defo lost that...i reckon ida lost a 1lb if that x

Hiya girls:wave: have pm'd you Kerry with my new total :D I weighed in this morning and have lost 4.5lb this week :yipee:

Good luck to everyone else :hugs:

hey ive lost 2lbs today cud u update mine for me please hun xxx

Well done sweetie.... thats great :):)

11 hours till I get weighed.... eeek!!
Dunno what to eat today... whether to eat at all... lol!!

lol eat nothing n save it all for after weigh in it may take a pound off lol xx

We have lost 183.5lbs between 6 of us... how cool is that??? That like a whole other person!! :yipee:

hi girls, i was wondering if it would be ok to join you, i have got a massive amount of 10 stone total to lose, i lost 6 stone pre preg and gained it all bak through pregnancy and eating rubbish after Annabelle was born.

i have started the cambridge diet which i know is extreme but it works for me because i get to see a results which keeps me motivated to continue.

i started 4 weeks ago with 138 pounds to lose i have lost 23.5 in 4 weeks

hope you dont mind me joining you all, my weigh in day is always on a saturday

Thanks again

Lou
xxx

185lbs is fantastic and more than a person, thats me and 4 of my baby jaiden. Wow thats amazing guys. Well done you are doing so well. keep the hard work up.

Its great because i get up and look at your thread and then a 9am i watch biggest looser on the tv. So addictive :hugs: :happydance: xxx

Hey hunni :hi:

Ive attempted CD in the past but I wasnt THAT overweight so didnt have the determination.... how do you find it...?? I have a few shakes left... they are abit out of date but I dont really care :rofl:

But Im tempted to try again!!

I have my friends lil girls birthday party in 2 weeks, going away with the girls weekend after, then spain week after that!!

I need a big push... like MAJOR!!!

185lbs is fantastic and more than a person, thats me and 2 of my baby. Wow thats amazing guys. Well done you are doing so well. keep the hard work up.

Its great because i get up and look at your thread and then a 9am i watch biggest looser on the tv. So addictive :hugs: :happydance: xxx

Thanks for the support hunni :hugs:

I love that programme too :)

Any hints and tips you would like to pass our way?? We would be grateful :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back