~BnB Biggest Losers~

i'm going back to saturdays coz its quite a small friendly group, wed was really busy so the leader was quite rushed. i'm finding it ok, the problem i have is i don't plan ahead x

:blush: oops sorrrreeee.... :blush:

:rofl:

WW got all weird the last time I was doing it and you need to be careful..
eg.. 1 slice of bread is 1.5points.... but 2 slices in 3points!

lol but surely if 1 slice is 1.5 points
then 2 slices wud be 3 points lmao like 1.5 + 1.5 ...lol or did i miss sumit x

yep exactly....
but I think really 1 slice is 1 and 3/4 so if you have more than 1 then its 3 points..!!

The old bnb loser thread explained this to me... maybe Suz can shed some light?!? xx

i'm going back to saturdays coz its quite a small friendly group, wed was really busy so the leader was quite rushed. i'm finding it ok, the problem i have is i don't plan ahead x

yep thats my problem too :(

i dont get it lol are u saying 2 slices of bread shouldnt be 3 points then....surely 3 points is right as 2 bits at 1.5 each totals to 3 points im confused lol

i dont get it lol are u saying 2 slices of bread shouldnt be 3 points then....surely 3 points is right as 2 bits at 1.5 each totals to 3 points im confused lol

thats right... its actually 3.5 points for 2 slices!!
confused the hell of me too!!

If you do ww online it does it all for you and works it out for you!

ooo see u confused me lol u sed 3 points u numpty not 3.5.....see the thing i dont get is take for instance a pot noodle...its like 5 or so extra points just for adding water...how the hell does dat work lol

ooo see u confused me lol u sed 3 points u numpty not 3.5.....see the thing i dont get is take for instance a pot noodle...its like 5 or so extra points just for adding water...how the hell does dat work lol

lol... spose cos u cant eat it dry :shrug:

So you get it then :rofl:?

Me 3 weeks after birth

https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/2weeks5daysafterbirth.jpg

Me just now

https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/CIMG1840.jpg
I hate it, and cant believe Im posting it :rofl:!!!

:(

but surely say if a pot noodle is 5 points how is a 250mls of water or watever 5 points.... sooo confused.... im tryin me hardest not to eat nowt else as it jus guna sit on me for tomos weigh in i reckon ive lost 1lb if dat

suz how much have you been averaging since u started? do you do the same ish every week?? x

:hugs: ur so pessimistic! uv lost over 40lb, thats amazing! honestly, i think you look so much better now compared to the first pic xx

:hugs: ur so pessimistic! uv lost over 40lb, thats amazing! honestly, i think you look so much better now compared to the first pic xx

I think its cos Ive stayed roughly the same for so long... and obviously Im wearing different clothes...!!

But I have so long to go till I get back to where I wanna be....
https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/n639300117_1337322_4909-1.jpg

It makes me so sad :cry:

Its gonna take some real hard work and I dont think I can handle it :(
Seeing doc at the hospital on weds... I need something to help :(

try getting that reductil kerry...im going to make an app n try xx

wit wooooo at suz :rofl: you look amazing,

everyones doing so well.

kerry honestly darlin dont beat yourself up uve come so far, u know you can do it, you already have been. you look so much better than before, :hug::hug:

try getting that reductil kerry...im going to make an app n try xx

do u think the consultant from the hospital will be able to give me it??? I dont think my gp will listen to me??

OH is cooking burgers now :hissy: and I really could eat like 6...!! :(:( Im sure I have issues when it comes to food :(

wit wooooo at suz :rofl: you look amazing,

everyones doing so well.

kerry honestly darlin dont beat yourself up uve come so far, u know you can do it, you already have been. you look so much better than before, :hug::hug:

Thankyou hun!! I think I find it so hard because my weight went on so quick and I never expected it would be this hard to lose... I mean I always thought the bigger you are... the easier it is to lose :(

Is it your first weigh in tomorrow???

xx

its because u no ur not ment to have it hun thats why u want it so much.

it depends reallly u wud have to have folloe up appoinments to see how its going etc but u can only try evn if he referes u to ur gp ....but i imagine he could i mean if he prescribe things x

I just googled it... and got

Reductil can lead to an increase in blood pressure. Therefore, patients taking Reductil should have their blood pressure checked regularly. Increases in blood pressure may lead to treatment with Reductil being discontinued. Indeed, Reductil should not be prescribed to any patient who already has high blood pressure (145/90 or higher). :hissy:

This is what my bp was last tuesday ... but I havent taken my meds for a while!! :(

Im gonna be fat forever :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->