~ BnB Biggest Losers ~

come on kerry get your results on here girl...

everyone wants to know how your doin,,,,

*ill give you a sneak preview...shes now lower than she has been in a while*

h x

sorry guys.... whoops... lol

I lost 2 and a half.. which puts me on 15 and half since joining SW :) and yes that does put me 1lb under my pre-xmas weight... we have finally beat the slip up that I have over xmas :yipee:

Just got back from vacation yesterday... when we got to DH's mom's place, we had fast food every day. San Antonio has some KILLER Mexican, I couldn't get enough! HEB (grocery store) also has these really good croissant donuts -- basically a croissant that's glazed, lol. I had one on my last day, and it caused a tonguegasm, it was so good.:rofl:

So I weighed myself this morning and after 3 weeks of vacation, I'm down another 3.6 lb! I can't believe I lost weight on vacation, I'm so proud of myself. Especially with all that amazing food. I'm so close to my goal, I can practically smell it. Less than 15 lb to go!:happydance:

well done everyone on their weight losses.

i am still 5 and a half ibs away from my pre pregnancy weight BUT I can get into the majority of my pre pregnancy clothes which is great. Blouses are still too tight as my bust is still larger (was an E now a G:cry:) hate having such big boobs.

hopefully will get out walking again as it has stopped snowing and i am still hoping to lose 3ibs next week. god, i hate dieting!!!! just wanna be my goal weight NOW lol.

good luck for next week everyone!!!!

Christine
XXX

weigh in tonight.....i so desperately want my 2 stone sticker and certificate!!!

If i dont get it im going to try and eat my own body weight in chocolate lol

h x

well...

i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i lost 1.5lb so im now at 2 stone and half a pound!! woo hoo

h x

41.5lb to go!!

Well done hunnnnn!!!!
:D

Im getting grumpy with it all now. Im hungry and hormonal and I feel like im losing so slowly now. grrr.

Congrats bigbelly!!

Think i've figured this whole thing out now. Lost another 2lb last night so thats over 1/2 stone in 2 weeks!! I got my first certificate as well which was really nice as i wasn't expecting that.

Have to see i would be quite happy losing about 2lb every week as long as its coming off thats the main thing.

ar we dont get certificates for our half a stone marks :(

im really struggling with the plan... im bored with it!!
Weigh in tonight... scared :(

well done doctordeesmrs and bigbelly your doing really well xxx

well after saying that I went and lost 3lbs :) thats 1 stone 4 and a half with SW now..

Im so on it now :) ... going out for an indian tonight but doing it properly... its an extra easy day so my rice is free and I will syn the dish!! :)
I want my stone and half sticker next week :)

Hey .. just thought id join in... just started slimming world last Tuesday... aiming to get 2 stone off.. i'll keep you updated on my progress x

hows everyone getting on this week....

im having bad chocolate cravings...not eating properly and i did sneak some chocolate buttons yesterday...very stupid of me as i pretended to myself i hadnt had them lol

h x

I just wanted to chime in and give my dog some props for kick starting my exercise! In the last 11 days that we've had him, Ive lost 6 lbs! Walking alone is such a chore for me, but its second nature once I have a dog by my side!

ive had an urge for choc this week too hayley... :( but oh well... not had a BRILLIANT 3 days but they could have been alot alot worse if wasnt doing the diet!!

The weekends just throw me... went to a spinning class yesterday... going to get back into that on a big scale.. thats what gave me my super sexy legs in zante lol xx

well IVE FALLEN OFF THE WAGON BBIIGG TIIIMMMMEEE!!!!

i came on fri (second proper one since tommy) i came on in nov and then i came on on fri...i caved fri and had some choc buttons..then yesterday i had two cup cakes, a creme egg and a kit kat, today ive been stooppid i have had a creme egg, some dark choc, a boost and some biscuits, i think ive ahd about 60 sins!! I have had such unbelievable cravings and i have caved in, i so needed it as im so down with my monthly...ill be back on sw tomorrow, im goin to weigh in and i expect to have put 3lb on but i will get tht off next week..what are we like kerry lol

h x

I lost 4lb week before last, and then 3lb last week. Thats 1st 5lb in 5 weeks. Then i've been stupid this week. I've had so much crap, and feel shit. I've done, so well up to now, but i knew i'd cave at some point. I really don't wanna go Thursday, but if i don't i'm gonna be fat forever.

well i was right i gained and it was 2lb,...i still havent stopped eating shit but as i put my last choc button in my mouth i feel sick!!!! I feel pants and im stupid so tomorrow im on it big time and im gonna eercise as much as i can

h x

I had a really good week this week. Caved for chocolate tho used my syns for buttons. And the result another 3 1/2 off. That takes me to 11lb in 3 weeks and i was also slimmer of the week :cloud9: For being such a sceptic its really working out..now for the exercise!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->