BnB Easter Village Discussion Thread *Role brief on 1st post* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All PM's have now been sent so you should all know what you're roles are now. Remember, don't reveal your role to anybody, I will be PM'in the bunnies team seperately in a minute and then I will write a role brief (I do like saying brief lol)

Bexy likes briefs ;)

https://www.hardyfashion.com/images/mens_briefs_big.jpg

:rofl:

Ohh im up for a bit of chat rouletting!!

OK Helen, hopefully ill spot u. I'm nervous. LOL. Got some sponsers off people at work tho so gotta come give it to hayley personally. x

ye i've got some cash for hayley too, dont be nervous its like we all know each other just ot face to face :) we'll have a laugh

do the bunnies get told who the children are?x

Yep they do, the bunnies are allowed to get together and discuss who they want to eliminate from the children's team so they need to know who the children are :)

Ohh im up for a bit of chat rouletting!!

OK Helen, hopefully ill spot u. I'm nervous. LOL. Got some sponsers off people at work tho so gotta come give it to hayley personally. x

ye i've got some cash for hayley too, dont be nervous its like we all know each other just ot face to face :) we'll have a laugh

Yer I'm sure it will be fine!! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Im online :hi:

You do have the full 20 players now right? Because the numbers wont work with 19, the entire game dynamic will need shifting around ... and i notice you've pm'd people already so i reeeeally hope you did get a 20th person :lol:

:rofl: I like those breifs too...bettter off though, wonder if he goes on chat roulette? :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"