BnB Easter Village Discussion Thread *Role brief on 1st post* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually a genuine question :lol:
Cos i know exactly what the chicks and bunnies do. Just not the children :shrug:

LOL this is gunna b FUN!!! I'm gunna attempt some blinkies!!

So what do the children do to the bunnies?

Right, listen up because this is your BRIEF (teehee) about your roles!

If you are a child- You do not know who your team mates are, you are free to discuss in the thread who you think the bunnies are. There will be a voting poll up every day including the names of all players and amongst yourselves you must come to a decision on who you wish to vote for. At 9pm (GMT) I will count the votes and the person with the most votes will be revealed. If the person is a bunny, the chidren are safe and none of their team will be eliminated that day. If they are wrong and they vote for someone who is not a bunny, then a member of their team (who will be decided by the bunnies previously) will be eliminated from the game

If you are a bunny
- You are allowed to know who the other bunnies are. You also know who the children are. You will discuss amongst yourselves over PM's or MSN but NOT on the thread who, out of the children, you wish to eliminate should the children vote wrong. You must PM me with your decision on who you wish that person to be before the voting ends at 9pm (GMT)

If you are the Mummy- You will play as part of the children's team, trying to find the bunnies. But if the team wish to save an eliminated member they can ask me and I will reveal your identity so you can save that person. Until then your role will be kept secret

If you are a Chick- You will also play as part of the children's team. Your role will only be revealed when the children's team ask me for a clue. You will then be told what clue you can give and you will go back to the thread and tell the others. Until then you must also keep your role secret.

Any questions? :coffee:

I am falling asleep at my laptop so must go to bed incase baby Noah is up at silly O'clock. Try not to spam too much ... Charlotteeeeeeee :haha:

I get it!! I think...I'm trying to explain it to DH :lol:

x

:rofl: Jac i feel like i've had vodka and i havent had any alcohol tonight lol. So god knows how you feel :haha:

No bex i think i get it. I'll go with the flowww x

erm i think so, one we get playing ill catch on quicker lol

You spammers lol

Just to clarify, all the players will be playing on the thread, the bunnies will play pretending to be children in order to stop themselves being voted out. It makes more sense once you start playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->